𝙳𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚖𝚎 𝚏𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚏𝚘𝚛 ðš¢ðš˜ðšžàŒ„

Jimin stop him, pushing him on bed , his feets are bleeding, so he tell him not to move and stay on bed ,  and jungkook ,who is not saying anything he just doesn't wanted to see jimin here that's why he told him to leave but , it's really hurted w...

Jimin stop him, pushing him on bed , his feets are bleeding, so he tell him not to move and stay on bed ,  and jungkook ,who is not saying anything he just doesn't wanted to see jimin here that's why he told him to leave but , it's really hurted when jimin said he and taehyung are in a relationship, he is controlling his heart and telling his heart not to fall for jimin because he already promised he will never gonna be in a relationship, he doesn't wanted to hurt him too .

Like he did with her.

He doesn't wanted to see jimin in pain too.

He likes him

Already

He has anger issues and he doesn't know when he will hurt someone .

But jimin is his peace, he feels calm with him and feels happy whenever he sees his smile but can't accept his feelings for him but he also can't see him with tae , what should he do now ?

Jungkook hissed in pain when jimin clean his blood .

He gently bandaged his feets and also put medicine on his hand jungkook didn't said anything to him , he is keep looking at his face .

,"I can't believe you walked on broken glasses stupid"He touched his forehead and than wipe his dried tears .

"Tell me did you feel any pain somewhere ,i will call the doctor's than-"

Jungkook is just looking at him but he gently held his both hands and tells him sit on bed, jimin got confused when he touch his feets but a smile came on his face when jungkook clean his wound and apply medicine on his feet ,he doesn't feel any pain because he just got a little cut and how jungkook is treating his wound when he himself is in pain, it makes jimin heart flutter ,he is feeling special that Jeon jungkook is treating his feet and actually cares for him .

,"Jungkook"

Jimin pull him close and helped him to lay on bed .

,"Take care i will tell maid to make some good food for you and i already called doctor so take care ok "

Jungkook nods his head  and feels bad,doesn't wanted to scare jimin or hurt him but he did .

,"Am sorry jimin "

Jimin turns back in shock but smile at him its true he was angry and hurt before but now he feels fine and he can see jungkook is not bad, jin and hobi was right he is not what he looks like .

,"It's ok "

He said and left .

Jungkook is now feeling better it's been 2 days jimin is taking good care of him .

He Helps him to get up .

He helps him to take bath.

And many more because his feets are still bandaged .