𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚏 𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢♥︎

H

H

obi was sitting alone on bed, looking at his phone. He is crying  because Suga again cancelled their date because he is busy and will meet him in college.

Hobi can feel something is not right .Nowdays, they didn't talk with eachother like before . It's been 1 month he is doing all this, don't know why .But ,hobi is thinking maybe he doesn't love him anymore.

He wipe his tears and get up from bed .He walk downstairs and left his house to inhale fresh air .
He didn't know where he is going at this time. But ,his mind is not working as he stop near the park when he saw a small girl and a man playing in the park .He gets confused, thought who played at this late in park at night , but he got more shocked when he saw taehyung.

,"Hobi "

Taehyung saw him and walk towards him .He saw his red puffy face ,he got worried ,knows hobi is not well.But, hobi wipe his tears and looks down.

,"Hobi why are you crying did something happened, tell me and why are you here at this late "

He touch his forehead and hobi looks up into his eyes .There eyes met .Taehyung didn't know why he feels something. He immediately pull him close and hugged him when he see his tears .

,"Hobi he must be busy or something don't think like that maybe you should ask him "

Tae feels bad for him when hobi told him that he thought Suga doesn't love him anymore. But, he try to calm him down and when hobi stop crying. He held his hands and thank him but his eyes catch that beautiful small girl who is peeking behind tae, looking at him with wide eyes .

,"Tae you haven't told me who is she and what are you both doing here this late ?."

Taehyung smile as he pull chi chi infront of hobi and told him everything.Hobi can't believe they are doing all these with small innocent kids .He pull her closer to hug her and she also hugged him back .

,"Tae tae he is so pretty"
She said and touch hobi's face who,smile feeling happy to meet her and tae .

,"Yes he is very pretty"

Taehyung said while looking at him. Hobi feels shy so he looks  away.

,"Yes he is pretty but now let's go tae tae i am hungry sunshine you have to join us "

Tae pinch her nose. She is naughty little bean when he told her to eat something before playing she said she doesn't want to eat anything .She is so naughty. Taehyung thought she is calm and quite kid at first. But, she is exactly like him funny and werid.

Because who wants to play in park at this late night .

,"Hahhaa Don't tae stop you are so funny haha "

Hobi is laughing holding his stomach because tae is trying to make him smile and .Chi chi ,she look at tae and hobi , smile silently.

,"Really can you believe it's true hobi my mum beated my ass when i said eoma eoma i kissed my classmate i was 3 than and she beated my ass like some punching bag because that girl told her mom and she scolded my mum it's so embarrassing and i just say her again haha she was looking at me like she will kill me "

Hobi is laughing when tae again told him about his childhood memories and seeing his smile.Tae feels happy wants to make this sunshine smile more .

,"Baby careful"
Hobi held chi chi's hand when she was about to touch hot bowl .

,"Wait i will feed you come here "
He pull her on his lap and feed her .Tae smile to see hobi feeding chi chi .

He is eating his own food when he saw Suga there .But ,what he is doing here didn't he told hobi that he is busy .

Why did he lied ?.

________________

Jimin is talking with his hyung and there is jungkook who is looking at jimin's hyung like he is going to kill him .Because, he ruined his night with his lover .

,"Hyung you didn't meet with my boyfriend. He is Jeon jungkook and kookie he is my Hyung cha eun- woo "..
Eun woo gets shocked to hear this he knows Jeon jungkook, Who doesn't .But, jimin told him they love eachother and his parents don't know anything about their relationship.Eun woo nodded and look at jungkook and than him.

,"I am happy for you jiminah .I still remember you always play with hens in our farm and i can't believe my small chick is all grown up that he has a boyfriend too ".
He smiled at jungkook and told him to take care of jimin and protect him from his family.

,"I know i came here late but i can't stop myself to meet my jiminah so when i landed seoul i immediately came here but also i have to invite you all its my wedding next week you have to come you too jungkook"

Mr.and mrs.park hugged eun woo and jimin who was jumping like a kid and jumped on eun woo and hugged him but jungkook immediately pulled him and held his hand .

,"Haha your boyfriend is possessive "

Eun woo laughed and jimin hit jungkook's hand but jungkook didn't let him go .Mrs.park chuckled and looked at her husband who is not looking happy because ,he didn't like jungkook .He thinks if his family will get to know about his relationship. They will hurt jimin and thats why he didn't like him .

"Don't be like this honey they are happy and loved eachother can't you give them your blessings"

,"I am worried for our jimin you don't know jeons yet "

Mrs .park looked at son who is laughing with eun woo and jungkook who is holding his hand and looking at him with a smile .

They are happy with eachother but how long .

So this chapter is more vhope right because i thought to make them couple so let's see what will happen next .

Do you guys want sope or vhope tell me 😔
And what you guys think will jeons accept jimin or they will do something that can make jikook apart .

(⁠~⁠ ̄⁠³⁠ ̄⁠)⁠~