♡︎❤𝙾𝚞𝚛 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚗𝚘 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔 𝚒𝚝♡❤

Jisung was hurt too he can't believe jungkook is back he hated him first but when jimin told him everything how can he hurt an angel who left his love to save him and his family.

But he can't leave his jimin he loved him too much but it's also true jimin never loved him he also knew he accepted this marriage because his family told him to.

And he can't separate jikook he is not a villan and not cruel who will snatch jimins precious smile because his smile and jimin is very precious to him .

,"Jimin stop Crying Don't be sorry i know you still love him now please don't let him leave you this time "
Jimin hugged him and smiled at him and run outside to find jungkook.

"I am proud of you son "

Mrs.park said and he immediately hugged her he was crying but happy for jimin.

______________

,"Koo-kie where are you "

It's been 2 hours jimin was searching for jungkook in farm but he is nowhere to be seen.
Jimin was worried now he thought jungkook left him .
..

,"Am really sorr-y you can't leave me kook-ie"

He was crying holding his face suddenly bunny came and lick his hands when jimin looked up bunny run towards forest, he also followed him and now jimin and bunny is in forest.
Bunny stopped near the tree and looked back jimin was confused .

He slowly walked behind bunny but he Stopped near the hill when he saw him.

There he saw jungkook standing near the hill looking down he was too close near the edge if he fall he would die , jimin panicked and slowly walked towards him without creating any noise .

Jungkook was looking down the hill his tears were dry now he was crying from almost 2 hours and he knows jimin is behind him he can feel him and his scent jungkook knows it will too.

When jimin pulled him back and hugged him from back jungkook heard him crying it hurts him to see jimin cry .

,"I am really sorry kookie i should have told you about jisung but i seriously forgot him when i saw you i didn't knew he will comeback next week is our wedding -

Jungkook cupped his cheeks and kissed his forehead , he knows his jimin would never replace him when jimin said jisung is his fiance he thought his jimin gave jisung a chance and tried to move on from him but after thinking from Hours he realised he was wrong his jimin is not like others who will forget his love he knows his jimin loves him more than anything he trust him .

,"Baby look at me don't cry ok i was just upset and shocked but i know my jimin loves me and will not marry anyone i know you baby "

Jimin sniffed and jungkook chuckled and wipe his runny nose .

,"You look a baby small baby with runny nose "

Jimin pouted and hit his head jungkook laughed but immediately pulled him close and hugged him.

,"I don't know why always true lovers and innocent ones get hurt but I can say it makes love strong our love is strong we faced too much in our lives and life is not easy to live but we will face it together i promise will you hold my hand and say you are here with me "

Jungkook pulled back and jimin looked at his hand and held it
Gently.

,"I promise kookie you will see me with you always i promise"

Jimin smiled and jungkook came closer to his face and kissed him under the sunset.
And jimin pulled back and both turned towards sunset and saw moon in sky too the most beautiful view sun and moon.

Sun and moon 🌙🌒