✨𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚎 𝚁𝚒𝚗𝚐✨

Jungkook drove his car near the park and stopped his car and drag jimin outside.

,"Did you know what you did with Liza she is oh god "

Jimin walked towards him and immediately hugged him he missed his kookie he should hate him right but he can't on the other hand jungkook who was crying too but immediately wiped his tears he knows Liza and his dad will not forgive jimin he was trying to save him from his dad but who will gonna save him from Kim's.

,"Kookie i know you will never gonna leave me you promised me right tell me why are you doing this i promise i -

Jungkook pushed him and made distance from him .

,"I also thought i love you maybe i was attracted with you and your body but you know you are not like us you are not like jeons and i understood we can't marry Liza she is my perfect match and i am happy with her"

Only He knew how he was dying inside .

,"You are lyin-g"

Jimin was crying suddenly rain started and now both were looking at eachother' both were crying under the rain.

,"It's good for you if you leave Seoul and never came back i don't want to see your face you always disturb me can't you see i am happy and don't call me ever."

Jungkook knows it's good for his family if they leave Seoul now Busan is safe place for them .

,"I don't why would i lea-

Jungkook closed his eyes and control his tears.

,"I am breaking up with you jimin "

Jungkook said and was about to leave jimin alone in park but suddenly jimin pushed him against the wall and hit his chest but soon burst in tears and held jungkook's collar .

,"Why wh-y"

,"Because am already engaged with Liza and will marry her after my graduation and also i think i like h-

Jimin slapped him again

Again

Again .

Again.

But stopped and immediately kissed his whole face and caressed his cheeks where he slapped him.

,"I don't want to hit you kookie but you are saying this nonsense don't break my heart again i know you are hiding something why can't you say tell me but i can't leave you i love you "

Jimin said and Suddenly smashed his lips on him he was kissing him under the rain and jungkook who didn't kissed him but later he kissed him back when he thought it was their last kiss.

Both were lost in their kiss but jungkook pulled away .

,"That's what you want right happy now

"now go back to your home Liza must be waiting for me goodbye"

Jungkook said and turned towards his car but .

He immediately looked back when he heard a thud sound there he saw jimin was sitting on road looking at him he can't see his tears because of rain but he knows he was crying because of him he is a bad lover didn't he.

,"You said you don't lov-e me you are happy with Liza than go with her i don't care i hate you i will never forgive you Jeon jungk-ook i am regretting that day when i fall for you .

Jungkook's heart broke he knows jimin is saying all this because he is angry and hurt but still it's hurts .

if you want me to leave you than i will never gonna come Infront of you never i will leave seoul and your life too that's what you want i hate you

Jimin stood from road and walk towards him and held jungkook's hand .

,"I don't need this "
Jungkook looked at his hand and saw its a same ring which he gave jimin their "promise ring "

,"It's our promise ring you promised me to - forgot this".

Jungkook was controlling himself he can't do this he is hurting himself and Jimin he held his hand and place ring on hand but jimin immediately throw it away .

,"I don't need your ring if you don't love me why would I need your fake love promise ring and you also throw my ring right "

Jungkook looked at him with wide eyes he didn't throw his ring he was still wearing like a chain on his neck Hiding from Everyone.

. jimin cupped his cheeks and smiled at him " i hate you jeon jungkook why i met you i wish you will never be happy with Liza i hate you soo much you will regret this when you will see who is perfect for you but now you have to live with her and i will never gonna for-give you and i also don't want to see your betrayal face "

Jimin is not saying this from his heart he will never say this to jungkook ever he loves him and wants to see him happy but right now he is angry and hurt .

Jungkook was looking at him with hurt eyes suddenly his phone rings and he got panicked and left jimin alone in rain .

Jimin was still looking at the side where jungkook's car drove but he immediately looked back and start searching for his ring everywhere but than he saw his ring were near the lake where they always hang out it's their end maybe .

.

🥺
Sorry only few chapters left but tell me guys are you liking this story.💚