𖦹𝙵𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜𖦹

It's been 1 week jimin is working as a personal servent for jungkook he is working against his will , every day jungkook makes him mad for no reason and teases him, jimin feels angry but sometimes he likes when jungkook teases him and seeing his smile jimin forgot his anger but still he hates him also tae is back his crush, he likes him, they everyday spend whole time in college.

Meanwhile jungkook who feels happy and peaceful with jimin, he always teases him wanted to see his mad face because he looks super cute, doesn't know what he is feeling nowdays , but he is loving this feelings maybe he likes him maybe not he is not sure but he is sure he doesn't want jimin because he still didn't forget her nor he wanted to fall for anyone again .

But tae again came back in his life he doesn't like when he sees jimin with him he feels hurt and sad but didn't show anyone his emotions he is not someone who will show his emotions and feelings to anyone even infront of his friends F5.

But F5 knows he is already in love with jimin because how he sees him from afar they are not stupid.

Now F5 is sitting on their usual place in cafeteria sipping their coffees and jungkook who is waiting for someone ,his eyes searching for him that's right it's jimin because he didn't saw him anywhere today .

But suddenly his eyes catch him giggling and walking with taehyung ,he poked his inner cheeks with tongue he feels restless when he see tae holding his hand.

Jin saw how he is glaring jimin, he elbowed namjoon who also sees jungkook actions and restlessness.

,"He is jealous, Jeon jungkook is jealous joonie"

Jin whispered and namjoon nodded ,yoongi and hobi also look at jungkook and than jimin .

,"He already fall for him hobi"Yoongi said and hobi smile at him, he is happy his bestfriend is going on the right path because jimin is perfect for him but he didn't realise yoongi is lost in him when he show his sunshine smile .

Hobi suddenly flinched when he held his pinky ,his heart is beating fast, he likes him didn't tell anyone because he thought yoongi doesn't like him .

,"Don't tell me you also like yoongi "Jin poke hobi's arm and wiggle his eyebrows but hobi immediately pulle his hand back and shake his head as 'no' yoongi looks down feels hurt when he said no .

,"Kook where are you going"

Namjoon asked him but jungkook didn't said anything, he just walked downstairs and make his way towards jimin who is laughing with taehyung, there he suddenly grab his hand and drag him outside.

Jimin is trying to free his hand from his hold but jungkook is holding his hand tightly.

,"Ah what the hell Jeon "

Jungkook Pushes him against the wall and jimin's back hit the wall he was about to Push jungkook away but suddenly he caged him and came closer to his face .

,"What are you doing with me jimin "

He asked him in a low tone, which gives jimin chills and when he touch his cheeks and look at his lips ,jimin lost he is breathing heavy , gulping when jungkook came more close to his lips.

He didn't realise when he closed his eyes waiting for a kiss ,yes jimin hates him yes he do but sometimes he forget his hate towards him whenever he came closer to him he feels his heart beat increases, Jeon jungkook makes him crazy but he soon came in his senses when he feels jeon's breath hit his lips his minty breath ah.

Jimin what the hell are you doing Push him he is going to kiss you it's your first kiss you want your first kiss with tae right yeah i mean but why i am feeling right with him no no jimin do something he said to himself and immediately open his eyes and saw jungkook is going to kiss him ,his eyes are closed but quickly he turn his face to other side and there felt jungkook's lips on his cheeks he felt butterflies dancing in stomach .

Jungkook pull away and see jimin is looking already at him with open mouth, he doesn't know why he wanted to kiss him ,why he feels hurts to see him with tae ,why he feels like he will leave him alone for taehyung like her and it was his fault and taehyung's Right?.

What is happening to him he knows he likes jimins company and also knows he is already falling for him but he doesn't want this ,he promised himself years ago that he will never get married or never be in a relationship , never.

,"Hm sor-ry"

He said and left confused jimin alone who is still holding his cheeks where jungkook kissed him .

Special update for my loves ❤️

Jikook-143

And

nur489731