𝙹𝚒𝚖𝚒𝚗 𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚒𝚌𝚔༄

Jungkook was making soup for jimin who was little sick today and he now sleeping in his room , he smiled and gently placed hot bowl of soup in tray and walk towards their room .

He chuckled when he saw him laying on bed like a star fish and his mouth were opened, jungkook sit beside him after placing tray on the night stand .

,"Baby wake up , "

Jungkook was creasing his hairs and jimin didn't opened his eyes he was awake but doesn't want to wake up he is lazy and sick afterall.

,"I know you are not sleeping baby please you have to take your medicine too "

But he didn't wakeup jungkook rub his forehead and looked at jimin who was still sleeping like a stubborn kid , he was a behaving like a kid nowdays it's been 2,3 days he was behaving like this , he didn't let him tell his mom and he lied and told them he is fine just sick he didn't want his mom to get worried so they didn't told them .

But it's hard for them to hide this because jungkook always made some healthy and light food for jimin without getting caught by his mom .

," i am telling you for the last time if you not didn't wake up now than Don't blame me after that "
He said like a mom whose child is not waking up jimin .

He was messing up with his boyfriend.

Jungkook suddenly pulled jimin's shirt up and start tickling him , jimin giggled and was hitting jungkook's hand for stopping him .

,"Haha no n-o kookie stop hahah "

Jimin was giggling and jungkook was loving his giggles but he stopped and came closer to his face and kissed his forehead.

,"Now be a good boy and get up "
Jimin smiled and nodded jungkook pulled up and sit beside him and showed tray infront of him when jimin saw vegetables soup he made a puking face and pouted at his boyfriend.

,"No no don't make that face i am not melting ok it's healthy for you and after that you have to take medicine too "
Jimin pouted more like a baby and held jungkook's shirt while blinking his eyes multiple times flicking his eyelashes.

,"Please i don't want this i want pizza with banana milk can you please please pleaseeeeeee kookie "
Jimin was still holding his shirt and now jungkook melted who doesn't jimin is really cute . .

,"Ok fine but you have to eat your soup and than medicine first if you want to eat pizza and b-

Jungkook smiled when jimin opened his mouth and told him to feed him .

__________

Jisung was still in busan living with park family now he was planning and preparing jimins and Jungkook's wedding this week it's hard for him to do this but he have to he wants to see jimin happy and seeing his smile because of jungkook it makes him happy.
He wants to surprise jikook no one told them about this it's a surprise.

Everything is already prepared for their wedding and Jin , namjoon, yoongi and jisso also helped they are also in busan staying in hotel to give their friends surprise.

Jimin and jungkook didn't know they are going to marry this week and also a surprise was waiting for them too.

I am excited for their wedding they invited me so i am going 😂