𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗✔︎

It's a beautiful day, sun was already up in sky shining brightly , birds were chirping in blue sky and there is our couple was still sleeping peacefully in their bed cuddling with eachother like kolas .

When jungkook felt sun rays on his face he slowly opened his eyes and saw his husband was sleeping while Hugging him .

,"Baby wake up you have your appointment with doctor chang "

Jimin pouted and Jungkook kissed his lips and jimin smiled and opened his eyes .

,"Hm i wanna sleeppp moreeee "

He said and kissed jungkook's cheeks and hugged him tightly.

,"Ok but after your appointment now get up baby "
Jungkook pulled away and sit on bed so as jimin who opened his arms and tells him to picked him up.

,"What happened doctor why are looking at the screen like this, is everything ok m-

Jungkook Stop when doctor chang told him to see the screen properly, he was confused but than doctor pointed and showed him two white dots on screen it means jimin is excepting twins.

Both were happy and emotional and seeing their babies in screen it makes jimin and jungkook more emotional they can't wait to see their babies now .

"Thank you doctor Chang"

,"But you have to take care of your husband more now because he is expecting twins and it's not easy to handle two babies and also jimin is weak i will give him some multivitamins ok "

Jungkook nodded and looked at his jimin who was creasing his belly with a soft smile ,.he promised himself he will take care of his husband and their babies more now but life is not easy to live they both were happy and forget what is happening in seoul .

_____________

,"I want icecream kookie please"

Jungkook didn't listen to him he was driving and jimin who was pouting and whinning like a baby.

,"You babies want ice-cream please"

,"Hmm no did you forget what doctor said he said no fast food no icecream only healthy foods so no "

Jimin pouted more and looked at his husband with puppy eyes he slowly held jungkook's finger.

,"But he also said i can eat little so plea-se "

jungkook stopped his car and looked at jimin who was crying and seeing his tears it makes him guilty he kissed his forehead and told him to wait .

,"Hehe jimin you are an actor well done look babies your mama is smart right"
Jimin giggled and touch his belly he always do that dramatic jimin but he didn't know jungkook knows about this but still he always did what jimin told him to .

Now he was waiting for jungkook and icecream, but suddenly he felt a sting on his neck someone inject him something and he fainted on spot .

,"Baby here is your i-

Jungkook got panicked when he didn't saw jimin on his seat he looked around but there was no sign of his husband but than he saw white paper on his car window .

Your husband is with us Jeon jungkook if you want to see him alive and your unborn babies come to this address xxxxx seoul .

Jungkook was scared and worried his jimin is in danger and most important they knew he is pregnant but how ? Who are they ?what they wants ?.

🍁🍁