𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚢 𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎✨

Somewhere in busan a beautiful boy were picking strawberries
And collecting in his basket when he looked up at sky he than realised it's evening he is late but he stopped and sit on ground to enjoy sunset because sunset was looking beautiful he always spend his day here in his farm picking strawberries and farming in his farm and playing with his bunny '' his kookie " .

Somewhere in busan a beautiful boy were picking strawberries And collecting in his basket when he looked up at sky he than realised it's evening he is late but he stopped and sit on ground to enjoy sunset because sunset was looking beautiful he al...

,"Mom will be happy to see this "

He said and stood from ground and dusted his clothes and again looked at sunset.

,"Bye bye my sheep's "

He was walking towards his home while humming a beautiful melody but he stopped and giggled when he saw his kookie who was running behind him and bumped on his leg

He was walking towards his home while humming a beautiful melody but he stopped and giggled when he saw his kookie who was running behind him and bumped on his leg .

Bunny looked at him while chewing his leaf .

,"Kookie "

He set on ground and patted his head bunny 'kookie " sniffed his hand and jumped on him

,"My kookie missed me i missed you too "

He kissed bunny's forehead and smiled at him.

,"I missed you kook-ie "

Tears fall from his eyes but he immediately wiped his tears and looked at his ring '' promise ring "

Flashback 4 years ago

Jimin walked outside the park but he immediately turn back and run towards lake he can't lost his ring his jungkook gave him he got panicked when he saw ring was about to fall in Lake but he already caught the ring and hugged his ring like he was Hugging jungkook.

,"I already lost kookie but i can't lose you too you are the first gift kookie gave m-e "

He was crying but he stopped and immediately put his ring on his ring finger.

,"What are you doing jiminah what happened tell us "

His mom were asking him but jimin didn't said anything and packed his bags .

Mr.park was looking at him and He knows his son is not ok .

,"I am going back to Busan "
He said and placed his bag near his bed and looked at his parents who were shocked.

,"What are you saying it was your dream to live in seoul than why ?"

His mom asked him and he told her everything seeing their son broke infront of them they also decided to leave seoul mr .park knows it's better this way .

Every day jimin cried he didn't know how to live without his kookie but he put a fake smile on his face for his family he never showed anyone that he was dying inside and always smile for his family and make himself stronger he misses jungkook every day he knows he should hate him but still he can't.

He love him too much.

He worked in cafe and also in his farm and helped his dad he also continued his studies online he kept himself busy 24/7 because he doesn't want to cry while missing jungkook he knows if his family saw him crying they will get worried .

So he make himself strong for his family.

Flashback ended

His tears were falling while remembering his memories with jungkook and he still loves him .
And waiting for him still.

Cute bunny 'kookie' looked at him and licked his face jimin giggled and hugged his bunny.

,"Let's go home mom must be waiting for us and your jisu too "

He said and walked towards his home when he enter .

He saw .

His eyes goes wide can't believe on his eyes his heart beat stopped.

To be continued 💜