𝚂𝚎𝚘𝚞𝚕✨

Back to seoul it's been days jungkook got kidnapped and no one knows where he was but the thing is everything is changed in Jeon mansion because mr

Back to seoul it's been days jungkook got kidnapped and no one knows where he was but the thing is everything is changed in Jeon mansion because mr.jeon was in Kim's cage along with his wife they enough torched him that he can't even say a word his body was numb but he deserves all this and mrs.jeon who was also caged but no one hurt her it's not her fault but they have to lock her too and than they will kill Jeon family together after catching jungkook.

Kim's were frustrated at first when jungkook got kidnapped they did everything to find him but they couldn't find him they thought they will take jeons everything and give same pain to mr.jeon after killing jungkook and also only he knew where is will paper mr.jeon told him this .but the truth is jungkook didn't know anything because mr.jeon was lying and wants to hide those papers from everyone
.

But now after torchering Jeon finally he opened his mouth today and told them everything .
If Kim's want their everything they have to burnt those papers and than Jeon family.

,"What happened dad why you looked shocked"

Kai asked his dad when he saw his dad were not saying anything he snatched paper from his hand and he also got shocked. Liza was confused but when she read what written on papers she got shocked too .

,"It's not true how is this possible dad jungkook is not no dad say something wh-at will we do now we can't take their property "
Liza looked at his dad who was not saying anything but he immediately Marched towards basement where he caged mr. And mrs.jeon .

_________________

Yoongi was working on his laptop when jisso came and sit beside him and gave him coffee he took coffee mug from her hand without even look at her .
She was hurt it's been 4 years they were together but no love no care no friendship they are only together because of their son
Sungwoo .

,"Why are you looking at me like that "
He asked her she immediately looked away.

,"Nothing i h-ave to call jina "

,"Ok and please asked her when our is son coming back i missed him "

Ok"

She get up from couch and left him .yoongi slowly looked up and saw her leaving hall he felt hurt it's not he loves her but he felt hurt whenever he saw her sad face he knows she deserves love too but he can't he still loves hobi who is now someone else
.

Its wrong he should think about jisso now .

Suddenly he stood and run towards his room when he heard a loud thud.

,"Jisso "

He run inside and saw her sitting on floor holding her ankle.

"What happened"

He touched her ankle and picked his bridal style and put her on bed

,"My ankle twisted i didn't know how wh-en "
She was thinking about yoongi and she was sad didn't saw her sandle stuck on carpet and she fell .

She looked up when yoongi was back with a first aid box

,"You are still clumsy"
He said and held her leg gently and slowly put ointment on her ankle when she felt his touch on her skin she closed her eyes .

,"Where are you talking me"

She asked him when he picked her.

,"Hospital "

,"I am ok it's just a -

.,"shut up ok what if your bone is broken we can't risk "

He picked her up and walk downstairs he was worried for the first time for her.

She was smiling it was first time his husband got worried for her.

💚