𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚋𝚞𝚝 💔

Taehyung is looking at jimin from almost 10 minutes because jimin is not saying anything

Taehyung is looking at jimin from almost 10 minutes because jimin is not saying anything. He is just thinking something and holding a coffee straw from 10 minutes and he is trying to make him smile .But, jimin didn't even look at him still thinking something.

And now taehyung feels like he did wrong.

Jimin doesn't love him .

Flashback

Jungkook looked at taehyung with teary eyes he is guilty and regrets everything .what he did with him and Jennie.

He immediately hugged taehyung and cried in his arms like a baby and tae can feel his bestfriend his brother who he lost years ago comes back to him.

,"I am sorr-y for-give me please"

Tae rubbed his back and smiled but doesn't like to see him crying.

,"I already forgive you i know what you did is wrong you hurted people's around you but it doesn't mean that i go and cheat with my bestfriend whom i loved the most it's my fault too why i didn't stop you why i didn't teach you right things .I know my jungkookie is not like this he is pure and innocent who needs his bestfriend when you choose wrong way.But ,i was busy in my dance that i forgot you and didn't do anything, am sorry "

Jungkook was feeling guilty more now his bestfriend is an angel who immediately forgive him how he didn't saw this before how didn't he realised his mistakes but now his taehyung his bestfriend is back and he is feeling happy.

,"Yo-u forgive me "
Taehyung nodded and smiled at him .

,"Again sorry tae tae i am really sorry but can you please do me a favour i-

Taehyung was shocked he immediately cupped his cheeks.

,"No i will never i can't do this he loves you "

Jungkook was shocked but he knows he didn't because jimin himself told him he likes taehyung but he thought maybe he had chance that's why he was trying to show his feelings to jimin but jimin didn't saw and now he realised he is not good for him and wants to back away .
," tae please he deserves better person like you ,i am not good for him he is angel and i don't want to hurt hi-m"

He doesn't love me he -

Seeing him crying and begging infront of him Taehyung feels hurt and he likes jimin but he also knows jimin loves jungkook and at the moment when he saw his eyes which shows love he backed away .

,"Please do this for me ,he loves you he told me ."

Tae was shocked.

,"He -h said this ?"