𝙼𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚜𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜シ︎

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

,"Jiminah come on eat this you are going to be mom soon Don't behave like a kid now open your mouth "

Jimin pouted and looked away he didn't want to eat soups and salads his mom looked at him and placed tray on bed .

,"Ok so you don't want to eat this ok alright but your kookie told me if jimin will eat all this he will bought you some chocolates and pastries but it's ok if you-"

Jimin opened his mouth and told his mom to feed him he is like a baby , his mom smiled he knows how to convence his child.

,"My baby good boy now sleep and take rest "

After feeding her She helped him to lay on bed because jimin is now 3 months pregnant and it's hard for him to handle his big tummy he is just 3 months pregnant but his belly was growing really fast .
Sometimes he think he is 6 months pregnant.

,"Where is my baby "

Jungkook came back and mrs .park told him he is still sleeping in his room when he enter his room he saw his beautiful round husband sleeping peacefully on bed .

When he sit beside his husband jimin immediately opened his eyes and smiled at him .

,"Where is my chocolates and pastries"
Jimin happily asked him while licking his lips he is really carving for sweets ,jungkook looked down and rub his neck .

He forgot.

,"give it to me kookie "

Jimin asked him again , but seeing his husband's nervous eyes he understood his dear husband forgot.

,"Ahhhhh i hate you all you don't love me i hate you hh"

Jimin started crying loud his mom immediately run towards his room and saw him crying.

,"What happened "

She asked her son who was crying pushing jungkook away from him.

,"Koo-kie lied he forgot my chocolates my past-ries i hate him mom please tell him stay away from me, he doesn't love me and our ba-by how can he forgot hhhhh

Look fluffuies your dada forgot your fo-od"

He wiped his runny nose and looked at his mom who was creasing his hairs ,and jungkook who was trying to talk to him but jimin is moody , he was not listening to him and told him to leave his room and he left his room because he was worried for his husband who was shouting on him and crying non stop so he left .

After an hour jungkook came back home with lot of chocolates and pastries, he was shivering because it's raining outside but he have to give his husband what he wants .

,"Oh god jungkook

come here sit "
Mr.park told him to sit on couch . Jungkook was looking at jimin's dad who took towel from drawer and now was drying his hairs he always wants a dad like him .

,"You should change your clothes son i will make some hot chocolate milk for you "

mr.park can see how he was shivering in his wet clothes he is worried for jungkook sometimes he thought he is his bestfriend's son but little guk was dead with his mom in car accident.

But jungkook remind him of his bestfriend.
And his little guk.

Jungkook nodded and took his bags and went upstairs to change his clothes and fill his jimin's cravings.

,"Koo-kie"

Jimin immediately hugged him when he entered their room jungkook thought he is angry but .

,"Am so sorry kookie i am bad so so bad i told you to leave our room i am stupid forgive me i was just sa-d"

Jungkook pulled gently because he doesn't want jimin to get sick when jimin saw his clothes were wet he feels sad and guilty.

,"Baby this is for you , and sorry i forgot but next time i will not do this mistake again"
Jimin let out a sob and held his both hands . We can say pregnancy hormones"his mood swings is really bad sometimes "
He didn't realised when he got angry and emotional at the same time now he was crying.

,"I will eat this later but first let me change your clothes "

Jungkook blushed but he told him he will do by himself but jimin is not listening to him so he failed infront of his little husband who is now changing his clothes and jungkook was smiling at him.

To be continued 💜

𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐄𝐒 𝐓𝐎 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒➳ 𝒜 𝒯𝒶𝓁𝑒 𝒪𝒻  𝒞𝑜𝓁𝓁𝒶𝑔𝑒 ℛ𝑜𝓂𝒶𝒸𝑒जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें