𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎❇️

This chapter is more about vhope and yoongi less jikook if you guys don't want to read you can skip
💜

**4 years later **

Taehyung were playing with his daughter who is now 7 years old Kim chi chi same like him naughty kid. She pouted and told him she wants to eat noodles taehyung nodded and went to kitchen now she is alone playing with her toy but suddenly she heard the door bell and she open the door .

,"Mom "

She hugged her mom and her mom picked her up and walk inside and there was taehyung who was looking at them.

Taehyung sit beside her and chi chi who was talking with her mom like a chatterbox.

,"Mom i will show you my drawing"

She said and leaving tae with Jennie who smiled at him .

,"She is like you tae "
Taehyung nodded and chi chi came back with her drawing
Book.

,"Wow it's so beautiful you are my small artist am proud of you "

She kissed her forehead and chi chi giggled ..

,"Tae tae "

Taehyung looked back and saw hobi was coming towards him holding his round tummy ( he is 8 months pregnant surprise)
He immediately run towards him and helped him to walk chi chi didn't waste anytime and sit with her mama .

,"Who told you to com-

,"Why you came outside mama if you want why didn't you called me you know you are weak and my small brother is in your tummy you should be careful mama"

Taehyung laughed at her she is like hobi's mom always scold him but she is caring and protective over him .

Jennie was happy to see them together she is happy taehyung let her to meet her daughter whenever she wants and small chi chi also knows she is her mom but she loves hobi more than her.

Flashback ☁️

(4 years ago taehyung was feeling bad for jimin when he left seoul with his family but after that he knew why and F5 also knew why did jungkook did this and no one hates jungkook for that .

Both were hurt

After 5 months later taehyung saw yoongi with a girl she looked pregnant and was crying Infront of him and telling yoongi she is pregnant with his child taehyung was shocked and feels bad for hobi he didn't wanted to tell him but he have to do he can't let yoongi to hurt hobi more so he recorded everything and showed it to hobi who was lost and broken only tae was there with him .

After that he broke up with yoongi , yoongi knows he deserves this but he can't live without him but what he did with him he knows hobi will never forgive him .

He loves hobi it's true he is his childhood love but it's also true he broke his heart the thing is he went to club with his business partner who wants to meet him there but didn't know he is his rival and will give him drug actually he wants his sign on business legal papers yoongi drink all wine and felt dizzy but suddenly a girl came inside who works in club and saw his business partner forcefully taking sign on papers but he stopped when he saw guards came inside and drag him outside.

,"Suga please wake up "

She tap his face but Yoongi was unconscious she helped him to walk outside but suddenly Yoongi pulled her close and kissed her he was not in his senses she was trying to Pushed him but he was strong soon she kissed him back