𝙼𝚢 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚘✰

It's been 1 week now jimin is here studying in bighit collage. Everything is going fine here ,he is loving this collage and even all the teachers are impressed by him, he is good in studies, dance , singing, painting and sports too . He is very talented boy .

He knows no one likes him here the reason Jeon jungkook and he also heard about him and F5 he never seen other members of F5 and he also don't wanna see them specially jeon jungkook.

He is now walking towards his locker and when he open the locker there he saw a red Card  and he knows what it means .

,"Red card "

He turn back and saw other boy are looking at him and than red card the boys smirk and shouted loudly to the other boye "he is next Target "

Jimin is now scared but it doesn't mean he can't fight ,it was just he heard what they does with students who received this red card thing .

He run from locker room and went somewhere in the corridor, try to hide himself, and the boys are still following him but than he saw gym room .

,"I know you are here you can't hide from us chick "

Jimin is Hiding under the table holding his breath than he saw they are going out so he closes his eyes , but than suddenly someone held his hand and now he is scared.

He slowly opens his eyes and saw them they are here looking at him like he is some meal .

,"Now where did your attitude go park jimin huh "

One of the boy said pushing jimin on the table and try to unbutton his shirt but jimin kick him .

,"How dare you "

He and other boy hold his both arms tightly and third one who unbuttoned his shirt and throw away on floor , jimin is shouting and trying to push them away but they are strong and he alone and they are 3 .

," sto-p"

He said when he was about to pull his pants down he immediately closes his eyes shut , thought he is dead today , but nothing happened with him as he open his eyes he found a handsome tall man fighting with them .

He kicked one boy and punched other one at the same time and than he slapped third one now they all are laying on floor with bloody nose .

,"If you want to live than leave"

___________

,"Are you ok "

He asked jimin and give him his shirt jimin look at him and saw his boxy smile ,he is his hero .

,"Thank you so much "

Jimin said looking down after wearing his shirt .

,"Don't be"

He stroke his hairs and jimin feels butterflies in his stomach.

"jimin right myself Kim taehyung i am new here "

Jimin smile at him and taehyung who got lost to see his eye smile .

,"You can call me tae too i think we are friends now "

Tae smile at him and jimin nodded shyly.

Tae tae is here ❤️😘