❣︎𝚂𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞❣︎

Few minutes back

Few minutes back

Jimin feels like his body is burning and his breath is getting uneven .But, he didn't loose his hope .When he saw his jungkook is trying to break the door and he did .

He smile .

Jungkook walks to him and he bend down to pick him up .

He was about to pick him but than jimin saw a burning pillar was about fall on him so he immediately push him away.

To save him.

", JIMIN "

Jungkook screamed in panic when he turn back he saw burning pillar on jimin .But, he pushed the pillar aside .His hands already buried but he doesn't care.Thank god, he saved jimin on time .He is not buried that much only his left arm is half burns but when he feel him not breathing .He got panicked and without wasting any time he picked him bridal style and walk out the building.

At hospital.

,"He is now fine you can see him later .He is now sleeping but thank God you take him here on time ".

Jungkook nods and run towards the room and saw him through glass door .He is laying there on hospital bed. His heart aches to see him in oxygen mask , in bandages , it's all his fault .Because of him his jimin is in pain .

He look back when jin came.

He  hugged him and also his other friends also there even taehyung when jungkook saw him ,he pull away from jin and hugged taehyung.

Taehyung got panicked when he heard jimin is in hospital .

He pull away and cupped jungkook's cheeks,"He is fine kooka don't cry shh he i-

Jungkook again hug him and all F5 members are happy to see them together again .

,"It's al-l my fau-lt becau-se of m-e, he is her-e i giv-e hi-m pa-in why .He save-d me why? "

He is crying ,hugging his bestfriend but when yoongi told him jimin is awake and than he immediately run towards the room to see him.

,"Koo-kie

When jimin call him jungkook burst in tears ,can't hide his tears and jimin held his finger .So, jungkook look at him with teary eyes.

,"Don't cry i am fi-ne "

He said in shaky voice and jungkook held his hand and kissed his palm .

,"I was sca-red when i saw you -

Jimin was scared too when he saw burning pillar was about to fall on jungkook.He didn't think anything and saved his love .He can even die for him .

,"Why you did this .What if you i-don't want to say anything baby ,i can't lose you, i-i will die without you "

Jimin smile at him and told him he will do anything for him and jungkook hugged him carefully not to hurt him .

Soon F5 also came inside and call jungkook outside.

,"Jimin i got worried for you "
Tae sit beside him and held his hands .

,"I am fine now tae tae Don't worry but please forgive me what i did with you i-

,"I know everything jimin and don't worry i understand forgot this. I am happy for you and jungkook hmm please don't think anything and take rest i will see you later ok now sleep "

He patted his head and told him to sleep and jimin nods his head and fall asleep because of heavy dose of medicines.

____________

,"Am so sorry jungkook "

Jungkook get shock to see ha-joon .He was about to say something but he came forward andtold him that he didn't know anything about this and police already arrested aris and her partners because when he knew what his sister did he told everything to the police.

It's true ,he loved his sister and can't see her behind the bars. But ,what she did it's not forgiveable .She almost killed two peoples and she was with some criminal people's .He can't believe this but its true she is not innocent.

,"Am also sorry ha-joon what i did with you i feel shame but i will help you i promise"

Jungkook said and told him he will help him and he will dance soon .

,"I still hate you jeon jungkook and i don't need your help you already ruined everything ,can you bring my past years back .No, you don't forget this , i want to meet jimin can i "

Jungkook is looking down ,can't look into his eyes . But ,he already decided he will help him .

Ha-joon left when taehyung told him jimin is sleeping he said he will meet him later .