𝙱𝚞𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝❣︎

No one talked with jungkook from that night they were upset on him and disappointed never knew he would do something like that with jimin who always clams that he loves him but what he did he broke his promise .

F5 is attached with jimin more now they can't see him sad and taehyung he feels bad for him but he can see jungkook is hiding something but he didn't told him when he asked him why he did this .

Now it's been weeks jimin didn't come to college and jungkook too he was busy in business and jimin who don't want to attend college because he is sad and broken .

Jimin was crying mess still missing his jungkook he wants to see him but what jungkook did 4 days ago when he called him he can't believe jungkook doesn't want to talk with him . It's broke him more when he heard Liza's voice behind him .
He thought he is happy with her and don't want him he doesn't want to think this but jungkook's behaviour makes him .

Meanwhile jungkook who was busy in his business doing his work that his dad gave him , he hates his dad even his mom too for making his and jimin life hell but he is also scared for jimin his dad always send him pictures of jimin being stalked by his man and he promised his dad he will not meet jimin and will broke up with him soon but it's heart can't he loves jimin but his life is important he can't lose his love he can live without him he knows it's not easy for both of them but he can't see his lover dying he can't.

He also tried so many times to do something against his dad but his dad is mafia and his relationship is good with cops too and even politicians help him .
He is Jeon jungkook he has everything but he can't do anything for his jimin but he can leave him to save his life and also he believes his love is true and God is not cruel.

Right

Jungkook pov.

It's hurts i can't handle this pain anymore i know my jimin is not ok i feel like monster how can I hurt jimin he called me 4 days ago and what i did but i don't have any choice my dad was there with me and Liza she is clingy i hate her .

I want to see him , hug him , kiss him , tell him how much i love him , how much i hate this engagement, and want to apologise but i am scared i can't lose you baby i can't.

What should I do, should i leave him or but dad ........you have to do this jeon jungkook you have to save your jimin from this hell your dad will kill him or his family .

,"Jungkookie"

I looked up and saw Liza was coming towards me and sit infront of me .

,"What are you doing your dad told me we are going on a date "

She said but i told her i am busy than suddenly dad came and told me to go with her i know if i said no he will do something bad.

______________

,"Jimine please for me please"

Jin pouted and cupped his cheeks jimin doesn't have any mood for going out he is not feeling it but Jin wants him to go out he wants him to feel better he knows jimin is sad .

Jimin feels bad for him who was requesting him from 1 hour finally he nodded .

**

,"Jimin eat this "

Namjoon served him pizza and told him to eat he nodded and slowly take a bite he remembered jungkook loves pizza and how they used to eat together in jungkook's appartment their appartment they were going to live there after jimins birthday park family gave them permission already but what jungkook did he wants to live with Liza in their appartment jimin himself decorated Their bedroom now everything is changed

Jimin hates it hate this feeling he feels like dying.

He wants to hates jungkook but he can't.

When jin and namjoon' saw his tears jin immediately pulled him close and hugged him.

,"Shh Don't cry i know it's painful but everything will be ok "
Jin knows it's not easy for jimin to forget everything .

," i think it's already late and Jin you should take jimin to your home i will be there after attending one meeting ok"

Jin nodded and saw namjoon left he looked at jimin and held his hand but they stopped on entrance when they saw jungkook enter with Liza she was holding his hand and seeing this jimin broke in tears.

,"Hlo seokjin"

Liza said and Jin nodded and when she saw jimin who was looking at their hands she smirked and held jungkook's hand tightly ofcourse he knows who is he .

Jin saw jimin was crying he was about to leave restaurant with him but jimin Stopped infront of jungkook and looked at him .

,"What are you doing leave my jungkookie"

Liza said and pushed jimin when he touched jungkook's cheeks and jungkook who was looking at him without saying anything his heart is crying to see jimin like this but he can't show it .

He looks away and walk inside with Liza but jimin Stop him by held his hand again.

,"Why koo-kie why are doing this with me do you hate me don't you love "

He cupped his cheeks and came closer to his face .

,"Tell me you love me i trust you i know you are hiding something tell me i know you love me just say it why are y-

Liza again Pushed him but this time jimin Pushed her and give her death glare but she her head hit on wall when jimin Pushed her .
every one was looking at them with wide eyes they knows jungkook is engaged with Liza and they thought jimin is trying to break their relationship so they captured their video with saying jimin is manwhore .

Jungkook knows what will gonna happen after this jimin hurt Liza mafias Daughter he gulped and immediately drag jimin outside.

To be continued 💜