✨❤︎𝙵𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔❤︎ ✨

jimin was standing near the door like a statue he can't believe he thought he was seeing some dream so he slapped himself but it's true it's not a dream .

Slowly he came inside his tears were falling from his eyes when he saw Jin , namjoon,yoongi , and Jungkook'

And he can't take his eyes from jungkook who was crying looking at him and suddenly he run towards him and hugged him .

Both were crying missed eachother they forgot everything and kissed eachother's whole face but when jimin realised what he was doing he pulled away and showed his hand to stop jungkook who was coming towards him.

,"Sto-p"

,"Jimin baby please listen to me i-

,"Don't call me baby and what are you doing here today was your wedding right"

Ofcourse he knows who doesn't he is Jeon jungkook afterall jimin was confused and shocked to see him here after 4 years he still thinks it's a dream .

,"We will tell you everything jimin please listen to us for once please".

Jin said and jimin nodded and sit beside him .

Jimin was crying he was looking at jungkook who was not saying anything and was looking down ,jin was telling him everything jimins mom dad were also there they were regretting to hate jungkook who was trying to protect them and did everything to save jimin .
Both were suffering in this and when jin said what jungkook was going to do today Jimin immediately run towards him and cupped his cheeks.

,"Why kookie why if something happened to you than how will I live how could you think of suicide are you stupid only i know how i lived without you in past years i always look our photos videos and sometimes sees you on tv you looked so happy and always smile i thought you forget me i thought you don't love me anymore i thought i-
He stopped when jungkook smashed his lips on him to shut him because he was crying his heart out soon jimin melted and kissed his back forgot their their friends and family were watching.

Mr.and mrs.park were happy for them finally their both sons are happy but they forgot they are forgetting something important.

,"I missed you baby i am sorry it's my fault"

Jungkook said and kissed his forehead jimin smiled and held his hands.

,"It's not your fault kookie you did this to save me and my family i am sorry that night i said bad things to you i didn't mean it i was just angry and hurt "

Jungkook smiled and hugged him again.

Namjoon cleared his throat and both pulled away .

,"Still i am angry on you kook did you know how scared we were when we knew you were going to suicide did you think about us thank god we planned his kidnapping and than we saw a poison bottle in your hands thank god we saved you "..

Jin said and hit jungkook's head .

Flashback.

Jin namjoon and yoongi were shocked when they saw poison bottle in his hands they got scared and immediately took him outside behind the gate where no one was there they all planned this to kidnap jungkook on his wedding day even taehyung and hobi knows but they can't come here because hobi is pregnant.

Jungkook was unconscious laying on car seat when he opened his eyes he shouted but after seeing them he got confused.

,"Why ? did you know my dad he will hurt my jimin you all are stupid take me back he will think i run away with jimin no no "

,"Jungkook stop shouting he can't do anything you can't marry her you loved jimin stop all this we can't see you both suffering so "

Jungkook looked at namjoon and tried to stop the car .

,"no no i tried this before i thought if i run away dad will not do anything but he catch me and threatened me to kill jimin he knows where he was and in which village you don't know he will please take me back "

Namjoon stopped his car and showed him poison bottle.

,"Than what is this"
Jungkook looked down and his tears fall namjoon immediately pulled him close and hugged him .

,"I - don't want to marry her - i thought if i di-e

,"Shhh don't cry you scared us thank god we kidnapped you on time did you know we love you and if something happened to you did you thought about jimin "

Jungkook stopped crying and wiped his tears namjoon told him they are going to busan to meet jimin .

Flashback ended.

,"Mr .Jeon will think someone kidnapped you and we planned everything he will never knew you are here with jimin after that we will think what we will do but right now you have to live here for some time jungkook we will handle everything in Seoul ".

They said and left jungkook with jimin .