𝙾𝚞𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚔𝚒𝚜𝚜 𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚞𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚕𝚊𝚖𝚎❤︎

Aris

Jungkook can't believe she kidnapped jimin .

,"You came Jeon jungkook haha "

She smirk and jungkook was about to held her arm but suddenly someone pull him back .

,"What you want from us aris, i can't believe you did this .Why ,i thought you are innocent ,we didn't hurt you nor jimin did than why? "

She throw some pictures on his face and jungkook gets confused but soon his face shows guilt and regret.

,"Now don't tell me you don't know him .He is my brother Kim ha-joon did you remember you almost killed him because of your stupid jealousy .But ,he was just trying to help your so called ex- girlfriend and you ,what you did you hurt my brother but you didn't know because of you he fell from the stairs and -

jungkook didn't know all this no on said anything to him .when this happened because everyone scared from him and his family but taehyung told him that night when ha-joon was in hospital and dying because of him that time jungkook thought he was faking all this .

,"You are a monster who killed my brother yes you killed him he is alive but his dreams Everything is ruined because of you Jeon jungk-ook"

She told him his dream was to become a k-pop idol but after that accident his leg bone broke pretty bad .Doctor told them to do surgery but they didn't had enough money for it so his operation never happened. He can walk properly but can't dance .

She loves her brother too much they don't have anyone. Their parents died in a car accident ha-joon was good in studies and got scholarship in school by his own and he was working in cafe and bar for him and his sister. But ,after that accident everything gets changed .

But ,she handled everything in her small age and still doing but her wish is to ruin Jeon jungkook and give him pain and she choose jimin for this .

Jungkook is crying feeling guilty he is feeling like he should go and kill himself .Yes, it's true he was a bad boy before but after jimin came in his life he changed .He is not bad person he cares for others .But ,he has dark side too when he got angry and jealous he turn someone else.

And that time he was alone no one was with him to tell him what is wrong and what is right not even his bestfriend taehyung.

It's true he is rich and has everything under his feets but he doesn't know what is love?. what is care ?.what is family what is right ?.and what is wrong ?.No one taught him all this .

He was 3years old when first time his mom dad left him and give his responsibility to his care taker after that they always do that .They always left small jungkook in someone's hand who didn't even take care of him properly .