𝙸𝚝 𝚑𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚖𝚢 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎

Taehyung and jimin both are dancing in dance studio doing their dance steps and their dance teacher who is on stage teaching students new dance steps .

jimin and taehyung are partners so jimin turned towards tae and put his both hand on his shoulder and tae held his waist carefully ,they are going to perform couple dance next week.

Both are really excited for this and taehyung who is happy dancing with jimin because he likes him and want to be with him all the time and it's been 2 days they are together and are preparing for their competition .

But they don't know someone is getting jealous and missing jimin and ofcourse it's our jungkook who is missing jimin and when he said he have competition so he will not come to his home for work from that night jungkook didn't even sleep nor he ate  properly because he is missing him .

Jungkook is walking outside the dance studio to check jimin and when he stops near the door, he smile to see jimin is dancing but with tae and seeing taehyung's hand on his waist he got angry and walk faster away from studio ,didn't want to see anything further ,he doesn't like if someone touches jimin. He hates it he is feeling like taehyung will take his jimin away from him .

,"What happened to you , you look pale "
Jin touch his forehead and than caressed his hairs but jungkook suddenly rest his head on his lap ,jin smile and stroke his hairs softly.

,"Jinnie i am not ok i feel like dying it feels like someone is making hole in my heart i -i can't see jimin with someone i -

,"you love him "

Jungkook pouts and nodded ,jin is happy that he chose right person for him, this time .

,"You have to tell jimin i can also see he liked you too"

Jungkook immediately get up and look at him .

,"If he lik-ed me than why he didn't told me that, why he is making me jealous, he didn't even talk to me from 2 days, he said we are close and what he is doing right now but he saw me yesterday when i was playing football ,

you know ,

he just left with taehyung when he sees me there, it hurts jinne i hate taehyung he always do that he already take my first love away from me years ago i know it was my fault too but tae -

"i hate him but he can't take my jimin ,he c-an't ,i love him more than anything he is not my first love but he is my last love because i don't want anyone, he is different he is changing me and i am trying my best to change myself "

Jin Hug him and tells him to calm down, he knows all this what taehyung did with jungkook years ago how can he forgot this taehyung was his bestfriend they were close more than F5. Taehyung and jungkook were like brothers but everything got changed between them and jungkook started hated him when he saw his bestfriend kissing her girlfriend and but it's jungkook's fault too that she left and after that she just disappeared from korean and jungkook forget he has any bestfriend he loved her girlfriend too much afterall she was his first love but what taehyung did he lost his love and bestfriend too that day he changed and taehyung and his family left Korea for some business purpose but he came back again .

Jungkook is standing infront of dance studio waiting for jimin he just want to spend some time with him he is waiting for him from 3 hours and it's already night .

Soon jimin come out with taehyung holding hands together , jungkook immediately took his hand away from him and jimin gets shocked to see him here .

,"Kookie what are you doing here it's late "

Jungkook suddenly hugged him and jimin smile and put his hands on his waist.

,"Just missing my friend "

He pull back , look at jimin who is smiling at him ,feels special that jungkook is missing him and jungkook who see, he looks tired and weak so he gently stroke his hairs and tuck his bangs behind his ear and there is  taehyung who is looking at them with hurt eyes .

Jimin told him he is tired and his legs are aching and his feets too that's why taehyung was holding his hands .

Jungkook didn't let him say more as he carry him bridal style only to walk out but jimin stop him .

,"Kookie put me down "
Jungkook shook his head as 'no'
But jimin tells him that he have to go out with taehyung and there jungkook feels hurt ,he put him down and looks away .

,"Look at me what happened? "

Jimin gets upset to see him sad, he doesn't know why he gets sad.

He cup his cheeks and turn his face towards him.

,"nothing jimine i a-m just forget it i am going home you guys have fun bye but please take care of yourself "

He said and left and taehyung knows why he looks sad .

He held jimins hand who is still looking outside he is feeling upset to see jungkook's sad face.

Jungkook touch his heart when he saw taehyung  feeding jimin in restaurant, he didn't go home as he wanted to see jimin and him and he see how they look happy with eachother they looks like couple.

He remembers jimins words when he said yes he likes taehyung but he thought he will show jimin how much he loves him and also he saw something in jimins eyes too he can feel he likes him too but he is not sure and that time he was stupid not to realise he loves on time for him but now jimin is going away from him ,he is happy with his love .

,"It's hurting" he said and left with aching heart .