𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚜𝚝𝚞𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚝シ︎

Jungkook is sitting with Suga in cafeteria when jungkook told him he is going outside so he is walking with his attitude, wearing his poker face but there a boy came and bumped into him he turn back and saw a boy  holding a water bottle, no empty bottle than he feels wetness on his back ,he got angry and push the boy , angerly .

,"Are you blind you know who i am "

The boy shake his head innocently .

,"Am sorry it was a mistake sorry i will buy you a new shirt"he said in his low tone and look at jungkook with his innocent eyes ,he could hear everyone  laughing  but why ?

Jungkook is very shocked his voice ,is same like what he heard last night, he tilted his head  and look at him ,he agreed he is beautiful but this boy is not scared from jungkook and thats what jungkook don't like , he wanted to see fear in his eyes.

He came closer to him and tower him ,"You will buy me new one huh did you know how much this costs seeing you i am sure you are a poor "

The Boy narrow his eyes ,fumming in anger ,he is  looking at jungkook with angry gaze , and suddenly Pushed him away , placing his hands on his own hips ,everyone gets shock, it is the first time someone touch jungkook.

Not touch, he pushed the Jeon jungkook.

,"so what I am poor , you have a problem with that , if yes than i don't care bro

And i came here in this collage because of my talent and i could also see you are here because of your money right I don't know who you are and i don't really wanna know so fuck off "

He smirk as he crossed his arms, every student is looking at them with thier opened mouth's and  there is yoongi who is also  shocked as others but he is impressed by new student he is the only one who dared to stand infront of jungkook.

,"You will see soon who i am "

Jungkook said and saw his name tag on his coat and look in his eyes .

,"Park jimin "