♡︎♥︎𝙼𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚖𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜♡︎♥︎

When jungkook open his own apartment ( which he bought it for him and jimin, he didn't told anyone that he wanted to surprise him and when jimin sees his appartment ,he feels happy and excited can't wait live with jungkook).
Jimin was behind jungkook who showed him their bedroom, jimin feels shy when jungkook told them this is our house  .

🔞

He turn back and walk towards balcony .He loved the view, his eyes automatically closed when fresh air touch his beautiful skin, jungkook soon join him and back hugged him ,jimin smile and turn back .

,"You are so beautiful jimin "
Jungkook lick his earlobe and gives jimin tingling sensation, he arched his body towards jungkook to feel his tone body against his .

,"your Beautiful eyes your pretty eye smile which i love the most "
He kissed his both eyes and smile at jimin who is looking at him with him so much emotions.

,"This cute little button nose "
He pinched his nose and than kissed it .jimin giggles and held jungkook's collar .

,"Your cheeks like cherry want to eat you "

Jimin was blushing and his cheeks are red.Jungkook slowly bite his cheeks and pull back only to look at his plump pink lips .

,"Your lips makes me go Crazy, want to drink your lips like wine "

He licked his bottom lip and jimin opens his mouth ,jungkook is biting his lips now and keep sucking it, jimin moaned when he feels jungkook's hand touching his ass .

Didn't realise when jungkook unbuttoned his pants and pull it down now he was in his boxer and his only white shirt .

Looks sexy and hot infront of his lover .

,"Ahhh "

Jungkook attacked his neck and make hickey's there ,jimin can feel he is wet and want him wants to feel his naked body against him

Jungkook attacked his neck and make hickey's there ,jimin can feel he is wet and want him wants to feel his naked body against him .He immediately untied his clothes and jungkook picked him up and went inside the bedroom.