𝙷𝚒𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚎☘︎

Jungkook was looking for jimin he is worried when he saw a man pointing a gun towards him he feels helpless and useless he knows jimin is angry on him and maybe hates him what he did just now he broke his promise but he doesn't have any other choice,

He excused himself and walked towards his friends who were looking at him with angry eyes .

,"Where is jimin "

Jin was about to slap him but namjoon stopped him and drag him outside yoongi didn't said anything he also left with hobi who was upset and disappointed only taehyung was there with him .

Jungkook held his hand and ask him where is jimin.

,"I don't know and why do you care jungkook i can't believe you-"
Taehyung pulled his hand back and look at him with disappointment jungkook feels guilty.

,"Tae he wa -

His dad Stopped him when he was about to tell taehyung everything,

_____________

,"Shh Don't cry baby look at me "

Jimins mom tried to calm him but he was crying, he told his mom what jungkook did she doesn't believe at first but seeing jimins condition she wants to talk to jungkook and wants to know why he did this because everyone knows how much he loves jimin than why.?

,"I don't know why he did this but i know he loves you, you have to ask him why he did this jiminah "
Mr.park pulled jimin away from his mother and hugged his son .

,"Don't give my son false hopes you don't know jeons and jungkook is their son he is same like his dad who kil-jimin look at me "

He cupped his cheeks and wiped his tears he doesn't want his son to be in pain he knows jungkook is not bad he loves jimin he can see that but the thing is he have to save his son and doesn't want to lied to his son but he have to .

,"He doesn't love you i already told you didn't i Jimin but you never listen to me he is like is dad did you know how dad is not what he looks like jungkook was using y-

Jimin Pushed his dad and run upstairs towards his room.jimins mom looked at her husband with disappointment face .

Mr.park was crying he knows how much his son loves jungkook and how they love eachother but he doesn't want to see his son dead infront of his eye he already lost too much not his family nor his only jimin.

Flashback.

It's the same day jungkook birthday after he left park house mr park went to his work .

He was working in his shop but suddenly two mans with black mask came inside and held his shoulders.

He was trying to freed himself but .

"You are still Same park "
Mr.parks eyes goes wide can't believe he is infront of him he greeted his teeths and give him death glare.

,"Don't you dare park i know you are not scared but what if i kill your son and -

," No n-o why what you want now Jeon what my son did wh-"

Mr.jeon smirked and walked towards him and told his man's to Leave him .

,"Your son he crossed his limits how can he love my son did he forgot he is nothing infront of us "

He pulled mr.parks hairs and Pushed him away.

,"They loved eachother Jeon "

Mr.jeon immediately put his gun on his forehead and pulled his guns trigger.

,"Don't forget i am the mafia boss i don't want to waste my time on you more , so you have to leave seoul with your family i gave you one week and tell your son not to come again in my way if he tried to meet jungkook than you know i will kill him infront of you like i killed my hyung infront of you i mean your bestfriend'"

He said and left mr.park alone who was crying remembering how his bestfriend his childhood friend died infront him actually he was murdered by his younger brother.

______________

Jungkook was sitting on chair Infront of his dad who was looking at him and there was 10 man's with black mask present in that room two mans with black suits were near his dad's chair like a statues.

He never seen his dad like this before he looks dangerous.

,"Why you want to meet me son "

His dad asked him with deep voice.

,"I can't

,"You can't what

,"Dad i can't marry Liza i love someone else and this engagement i was scared some-

His dad cut him off when he get up from his chair and walked near him and put a gun infront of him in table Jungkook was confused but he knows his dad is not good person but he doesn't want to accept it .

But

"Jimin right "

Jungkook was shocked and when his dad showed him his pictures with jimin he got panicked and immediately stood from his seat .

,"Ho-

,"I know everything and the person who was pointing gun towards Jimin it was my man "
Jungkook was shocked why his dad would do this is his dad is a bad person how can he thinks of hurting someone.
His confusion got Cleared when he told him he is Mafia boss he wants his business to grow and secure his mafia empire that's why he set his marriage with his friends daughter liza his friend mr.kim who is also powerful maifa boss.

This is too much for jungkook he can't believe his dad is a bad person

And was trying to harm his jimin , he can't let him .

,"You can't harm my jimin i can't believe you i hate you da-d but i am here if you did so-

suddenly His dad told his man's to drag him towards basement.

Where they pushed him in dusty room and blood stains were on wall some people were hanging there jungkook can't see further he immediately turned back and saw his dad who told him if he didn't breakup with jimin and not marry Liza than he will got to see jimin hanging there.

," you better finsihed your so called relationship with him otherwise- "

He patted his son's face and left .

To be continued 💜