☹︎𝚓𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚞𝚛𝚝

Jimin is cleaning jungkook's bed , still thinking about what happened in college why jungkook kissed him when he hates him jimin is confused and angry on himself too ,how could he let jungkook kiss him when he likes taehyung.

But he can see jungkook behaves different and whenever he was with taehyung he saw how jungkook give death glare to taehyung also tae told him maybe jungkook likes him but he told him that he is not because both hates eachother but than why he kissed him if he hates him why maybe tae was right or .?

Suddenly Jungkook came inside his room and lay on bed didn't even look at jimin who is standing near the bed shocked ,he got angry Because he is still cleaning his bed so he came closer to his face and hit his head like he do with him always and jungkook always hold his hand and tease him but today jungkook push his hand away, jimin feels hurt but why because jungkook looks different today he is not teasing him nor he is looking at him , why ?

,"I am still cleaning your bed so get up "

Jimin said in strict tone than Jungkook turn to him.

,"I don't want to ,can you please leave my room i don't want to see your face right now "

Jimin feels hurt he looked at jungkook with wide eyes ,and how he is pointing his finger towards door.

He didn't want to see his face , seriously?

Jimin gritted his teeths he is now more angry on him, first jungkook kissed him and second he is behaving like he is the who kissed jungkook not him.

,"Why are behaving like this Jeon i didn't do anything you are the one who kissed me so don't give me that look like i was the one who kissed you without your permission i didn't said anything but i need answers why did you kissed me and why did you drag me like i did something bad huhh why are behaving like you are jealous because your face tells me you are jealous because i spend my time with tae right it's true right ?" Jimin raised his eyebrow, but Jungkook suddenly Pushed him hard on the wall and tower him ,jimin can feel he is angry now but he doesn't care he is not scared from him .

,"I am not jealous and why would i don't make me angry now "

He held his shoulders tightly and jimin wiggled under him, trying to free himself but it's not easy .

,"Yes you are jealous because tae is better than you , you are jealous because i-he is close with me you kissed me because you liked m-e "

He doesn't want to say this but he wanted to know did jungkook likes him or not because he is not stupid not to see his eyes ,he can see jungkook likes him maybe not but he has doubt on him .

,"Liked and you no way you are not my type don't forget i hate you and about kiss i just want to see kim taehyung hurt because i hate him too and i know you both are a thing "

Yes, jimin likes tae but they are not a thing yet and he feels hurt more when jungkook said this did he wanted to hear from him that" i like you " .

He is hurt as he look at jungkook who is also looking at him .

He came closer to his face .,"Yes we are a thing because i love him he is my boyfriend he -
Suddenly Jungkook hit his hand on the wall near jimins head and jimin got shocked and he see his hand is bleeding he was about to touch his hand but jungkook held his hand and pushed him towards the door.

,"GET OUT "

Jimin shook his head and trying to hold his hand again to treat his wound .

,"Please Jeon let me treat your wound p- he slowly walk towards him but

jungkook smashed glass on floor and jimin immediately backed away but a small piece of glass hit his feet. He felt little pain but didn't say anything because his all attention is on Jeon ,he is worried for jungkook now he is behaving like a mad man like someone hurt him, jimin got panicked when he see his tears .

,"Je-

,"i said GET OUT "

He walked towards jimin but didn't cared he is walking on broken glass but jimin quickly run towards him and stop him .

To be continued 💜