✨♥️♡︎𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎♡︎♥️✨

After 2 days .

Jimin was running in his farm and jungkook was behind him jimin was giggling while running but jungkook was fast he already caught him and both fall on ground.

,"Haha kookie stop "
Jungkook was tickling his tummy and jimin can't stop laughing he was wiggling under him soon he moaned when jungkook kissed his belly button.

Jimin blushed when jungkook came closer to his face and kissed his forehead and than his nose.

,"You don't know how much i missed you baby now i will do anything to live with you i was stupid but now i will protect you if dad tried to hurt you he have to face me first"

Jimin smiled and hugged him he looked aside when his bunny 'kookie ' came and looked at jungkook.

,Kookie he is kookie my bunny ".
Jungkook picked bunny and place him on his lap bunny looked at him than jimin and immediately jump on jimin and sniffed his shirt.

,"I think he doesn't like me "

,"You are new that's why "

Jimin said and held bunny hand and give it to jungkook.

,"Say hello to your appa his name is also kookie"

Jimin said and jungkook was thinking while looking at jimin and bunny he wants to see their babies someday who will call him appa and mama to jimin.
A cute happy family that's what he wants.

,"What are you thinking let's go back home "

After that Jimin and jungkook both went to their home because it's already late .

(Jimins home )

,"I am hungry kookie "

Jimin pouted and Jungkook told him he will make something for him ..mr and mrs.park was not there they are out and they will came back after 2 days micha is also with them because she wants to go out and spend her holidays so they took her .

park was not there they are out and they will came back after 2 days micha is also with them because she wants to go out and spend her holidays so they took her

,"Baby stop it's hot "

Jungkook pulled back Bowl from his hand and place on table .

,"But i am hungry kookie"

Jungkook told him to sit on chair and he also sit beside him and feed him .

,"I really missed this "

Jimin said his eyes were already teary jungkook pulled him close and sit him on his lap and wiped his tears .

,"I also missed all this baby i want to stay with you i want to spend my whole life with you and don't need anything now just you and me and our family and our babies too "

Jimin shyly hide his face into his neck and hugged him .

They were now in laying on bed cuddling eachother like kolas jimin was already asleep but jungkook was not he was still looking at him and thinking he was in dream .

,"I still don't believe you are here with me but now i promise i will protect you at any cost

I love you "

He said and kissed his forehead and also fall asleep.