𝙲𝚕𝚞𝚋𝚋𝚒𝚗𝚐♪♪

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

,"Jk come here "
Jungkook looks back and saw his dad and mom sitting on couch .

He rolled his eyes and walk towards them with no mood .

,"Tomorrow you have to come with me to the office i wanted you to see our work and after your graduation we will announce you our new CEO but first you have to be familiar with our works ."

Jungkook doesn't wanted to handle any business he wanted to be free and do anything what he likes but his parents wanted him to handle their business, it's boring for him.

,"Dad i have collage and i don't want to see your work i-

His dad stood and show him death glare.

,"i am not asking you it's my order and if you didn't listen to me i will stop your cards "

Jungkook slammed his feets on floor and walked upstairs.

Jungkook lays on his king size bed and closed his eyes again missing someone who left him and his life because of misunderstanding's.

He is going to sleep but opens his eyes when his phone rings .

,"Yhhhhhh i am sleepy"

,"Kook come on its party time come outside am waiting for you broooo"

,"hmm kkk "

Jungkook jumped and walk towards bathroom and after that he wore his clothes and went outside .

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

,"Whooohhhh hy kook"

Hobi came and hug him than he saw namjoon and Jin was dancing on dance floor.hobi turn to him and asked him why he is looking angry or upset ,jungkook told him what happened earlier hobi patted his shoulder, he knows his parents are strict.

,"Forgot this kook we all know how is your dad and mom you can't stop them "

Jungkook nods his head  and sip his wine and look somewhere as he saw a girl who is already looking at him while sucking her fingers ,she is wearing red short dress and her body is showing too much  , like seriously her breast are out and her legs , it looks like she is wearing nothing, she flipped her fake hairs back walk towards jungkook with her crack walk ,licking her lips like she is thirsty.

,"Hy i am jaz "
She said and slowly touching his chest try to hold his neck to kiss him but jungkook push her.

,"Bye kook we are going , you both enjoyyyyy hmm"

Hobi and Suga said in unison and left him with her alone .She smirk and sits on his strong lap , again try to kiss him but .

,"Can't you see i am not interested in you so fuck off"
She shook her head and unbutton his shirt , she knows he is Jeon jungkook anyone will die for his one look she also knows what type of person he is but she don't care and she thinks she is lucky to see him tonight and now he will fuck her but she is wrong jungkook never fuck anyone it's true he came to the club every night and hang out with girls and even boys too but he never touched them , his looks and personality is different.

,"Are you stressed Daddy ,i will help you "

She pull her dress more down revealing her flat breast ,but jungkook got more angry and held her hand and drag her towards mans who are dancing on dance  floor .

,"I will never fuck anyone like you there is no one who will match my standards and yes have fun boys"

He pushed her on boys and and walk outside ,he looks up and saw beautiful sky and stars, he close his eyes but than he heard someone talking near the club and his voice makes him feel like he is hearing a beautiful melody.

His voice is so pretty and Angelic.