𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝✍︎

,"Eomma "

,"Eomma "

Jimin hugged his mother and sits beside her but he get confused when he saw his mother's worried face.

,"What happened eomma "

She hold his hands and hugged him tightly jimin get panicked when he heard her sobbing.

,"Jim-inah your dad he - he we "

She pulled back and jimin cupped her face and wipe her tears with his thumb .

,"We lost our flower sho-p "

Jimin didn't know what to say but he knows who did this , he wanted to kill jeon jungkook because of him his family is on road, his dad is laying on bed because he fainted when they took his flower shop along with whole land where he works but he can't let his families hardwork go in trash he have to do something but he have to give jeon jungkook a lesson first.

,"Let me in i want to see Jeon jungkook"

Jimin is telling guards to let him in ,but they stopped him not letting him in , but jimin won't stop he angerly pushed them aside with full force and run inside.

,"Hy wait "

Jimin didn't stop he is running in whole hall here and there ,he doesn't know where to go this mansion no no castle is big .

Soon maids and Butler's also trying to catch him but jimin is fast he is running like a small chick in whole castle .

He run upstairs and stop infront of the room when he heard guards calling him from behind,he immediately went inside and hide himself and closed his eyes .

He touch his heart , which is beating so fast , it feels like he was fighting in the war with soldiers.

,"What are you doing here ".

Jimin opened his eyes hearing familiar voice and when he turn back he  saw jungkook was .

,"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

He immediately cover his eyes with his hands and turn around he can't believe he seen jungkook naked but he is thankful that he was wearing his boxers but his boxer was too tight and his curves and his ...ahh fuck stupid jimin mentally cursed himself.

,"I asked you something"

Jimin turn towards him but again he closes his eyes .

,"First wear your clothes you shameless hulk "

,"Waee this is my house my room ,my hot body ".

Jimin opens his one eye and saw pillow neatly placed on bed he quickly took the pillow and throw on jungkook's head.

Who ducked and smirk to see jimin all red , after that he wear his shirt and walk towards him .

,"So tell me now why are you here "

Jimin Pushes him and put his hands on his hips .

,"You i hate you because of you my dad is sick i -

But jungkook gently push him and pinned him against the wall.

Caging him between in arms .

,"I told you to be my personal servent but you didn't accepted now it's your fault i can't do anything chick go back to your home and pack your bags ,you and your family are leaving seoul right "

He smirk and pull back, he was about to turn but jimin pull his arm , changing their position and ther he slapped him .

He slapped Jeon jungkook .

,"You can't do this jeon jungkook my family did everything to came here we can't go ba-ck i hate you why did you came in my life i -i hate you soo much you will never feel our pain because you lived in castle and you are prince you don't know how poor peoples are living out there you can't see our pain you can't because you are heartless prince who doesn't know how to request others who doesn't know how t-"

Suddenly Jungkook picked him up and throw him on bed jimin  panicked when he hovered him and put his hand on his mouth.

,"Hmm jummmm"

Jungkook is angry , his eyes are burning he pull his hand back only to choke jimin who is struggling to breath, kicking his legs .

He get up when he felt it's enough punishment, he look down on jimin who has tears in his eyes , coughing, and breathing ,after 5 minutes he take a deep breath and look at jungkook who is holding a blue file.

,"You can't talk like this and about slap me again , you will pay for this later but you said i am heartless prince yes i am heartless prince you insulted me now it's your punishment so you have to listen to me if you don't want to see your parents sad or sick sign this "

He throw file on bed and jimin saw" contract papers"

He doesn't wante to sign these papers but about his family.

What he will do now .

To be continued 💜