༄𝙶𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚗𝚎𝚠𝚜༄

Finally they were happily married last week and now they are living together in park house

Finally they were happily married last week and now they are living together in park house. Their life was simple jimin works in cafe and studying online so as jungkook and he also works in cafe with jimin he doesn't want to stay away from his husband.

Jungkook was hiding his face with mask because everyone knows he is Jeon jungkook so he have to hide himself for some time namjoon assure them he will do something sooner .

Back to the story 💖

,"Jimin what happened"

Mrs.rosy said when she saw jimin was going to fall she is the owner of cafe she is very sweet and caring old lady she knows about jungkook and him but she didn't tell anyone she sees them like her kids .

,"I am fine it was just i Don't know what is happening to me nowdays"
Jimin said and she helped him to sit on chair after that she gave him water .

Jimin told her everything about his health she smiled and pat his shoulder and tell him to take rest .

,"But i have work and also kookie is not here so i-"

,"No you have to take rest and wait for me "

She said and told him to wait for her jimin was confused he didn't know why she was smiling so much .
Now he was laying on couch waiting for her and also he was missing jungkook who went to deliver some cup cakes.

When jungkook came back he saw the cafe was empty no one was there he frowned and walk towards kitchen but there was no one .he was thinking where all the workers go and where is jimin and owner.

He was about to leave but he saw a note were placed on counter with a box .

❤︎ᕼᗴᒪᒪO ᗪᗩᗪᗩ❤︎

Jungkook was confused there he saw a small baby clothes one was pink and one was blue colour.

,"Kookie "

When he turned back jimin was there holding a pregnancy kit with two red lines on it and when he showed it to jungkook , he can't stop his tears didn't know how to express his emotions he was so happy and emotional, excited and happy.

,"I am going to be a da-da really he or she will call me dada really jimin baby tell me i am not dreaming ri-ght "

Jimin was crying too both were emotional and happy, he held jungkook's hands and kissed his both palms .

,"I am pregnant kookie you are going be a dada and i mama we are going to be parents soon "

Jungkook immediately hugged him and caressed his hairs.

,"Are we expecting twins "

Jimin shake his head and told him he is only 2 and half weeks pregnant and they still have a time to know about this and he didn't bought twin shirts it was mrs.rosy who bought it .she just casually bought it but who knows future.

Maybe jimin is accepting twins.

,"I am so happy i can't tell thank you for giving me this precious gift i love you soo much my life my world"

Jimin smiled when jungkook pulled away and kissed his forehead, and pulled his shirt up to see his tummy jimin was emotional when he kissed his tummy .

,"Dada loves you my small baby you are world to me we can't wait to see you your dada and mama loves you soo much my fluffuies"

Jimin giggled when he heard his husband talking with his unborn baby , but he Stopped when he saw mrs.rosy was smiling at him she is the one who told him he is pregnant and after seeing two red lines in pregnancy kit both were happy and gave surprise to jungkook.

❤️