⁂𝙵𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚒𝚗 𝚓𝚎𝚘𝚗 𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗⁂

Jimin is walking in college corridor hugging his books he missed taehyung as he didn't came today because his grandma was sick and he went to his hometown to meet her

Jimin is walking in college corridor hugging his books he missed taehyung as he didn't came today because his grandma was sick and he went to his hometown to meet her .

He was alone all day.

Now he have to go in Jeon mansion for his work , he really doesn't want to go there but he have to as he already signed contract paper's.

He didn't see someone is walking in corridor in his direction and he suddenly bumped on him.

,"Are you ok "

Jimin was about to fall but he catch him yes it is hobi F5 member .

Jimin nods his head as he look at him with wide eyes ,he thought every member of F5 is bad but seeing hobi's smile he got confused.

,"I know what are you thinking jimin but we are not bad we are just with jungkook we can't leave him he is our bestfriend i know he is doing wrong and you hates him but trust me he is not what he looks like but still he is wrong here we all know "

Jimin looks away and saw other members of F5 are also coming towards him.

,"Hy i am namjoon"

Namjoon introduced himself and jimin was about to say hello to him but suddenly jin hugged him .

,"Oh my he is so beautiful park jimin right jungkook's cr-
Namjoon pull him back and put his hand on his mouth .

,"He is stupid his name is jin namjoon's boyfriend forgot him, my name is min yoongi"

He shake his hand with jimin who is looking at them with wide eyes , he is really confused to see them , because they are actually cute and funny .

,"Am not stupid you are Suga and shut up look jimin i am Kim seokjin nice to meet you "

He smile at jimin and again hugged him, jin is happy to see him because he knows he is the one who is perfect for jungkook who will make his life better because he can see their future together.

Jimin is waiting for the bus as he looked at his watch ,he is late but he is not scared from jungkook but he is thinking his friends are humble and cute than why he is rude and heartless.
Jimin doesn't know him well and when jin told him he is not what he looks jimin got confused because he also saw him sad sometimes whenever he sees in jungkook's eyes but he always shrugged his thoughts away .

He didn't see jungkook in college today but his friends told him he is busy so he didn't came ,he was thinking about jungkook than his bus came .

,"Jungkook"

He slowly walked inside his room which is already open ,but he can't see anything as the room is very dark he slowly tip toe walking on his toes  but he Stopped near the bed when he heard something.

,"Plea-se don't leav-e me "
There he saw jungkook is sleeping on bed his face is glowing under dim lights but what he is whispering ,jimin didn't know what to do he slowly came closer to his face,trying to wake him up .But suddenly jungkook pull him close and hug him, jimin is too close but when his eyes fall on his lips and mumbling something like Don't leave me i can't let you go jimin doesn't know anything but suddenly he feels his breath getting uneven.

Jimin is trying to push him away but jungkook hugging him tightly not letting him go .

,"Leave me i can't breath ah "

But jungkook is still sleeping mumbling something and jimin can't breath because he is hugging him too tightly, suddenly jimin pull his one hand back and pinched his nose hard , really hard .

Jungkook immediately woke up and saw jimin is looking at him dangerously.

,"You stupid hulk why did you hugged me huh tell me why are not you saying anything tell me Jeon hulk you almost killed me oh god say something you stupid je- "

Suddenly Jungkook pull him on bed and hover him it was too sudden that jimin didn't realise when did jeon pull him or when did he hover him but the position is too intimate, he feels his body against him pressing ,and it gives him chills.

,"Wha-t are y-

Jungkook put his finger on his lips and, jimin who immediately Stop saying ,he doesn't know why he feels suddenly shy and weak under him .

,"You talk too much angry bird don't you hmm ?"He asked him in low tone and touch jimins forehead but jimin immediately Push him .

,"Do-n't touch me ok "

He get up from bed and dusted his clothes.

,"mm'm  not i was just trying to stop you because you talk too much "

Jungkook slowly get up from bed and told him to make his bed and clean his closet jimin stick his tongue to him when he was going to enter the bathroom but suddenly jungkook looked back and saw him what he is doing he chuckled and went inside the bathroom.