✿︎𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚢𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚢㋛︎✿︎

,"No no

,"No no .I don't want to eat this medicine no Amma "
Jimin is whinning like a kid. He doesn't want to eat any medicine. It's been 3 weeks that he didn't go out of the house . He feels bored and wants to go out but he is still not recovered and jungkook who provide everything in his room even nurse for him .

He always take care of him. He was with him for 2 weeks but suddenly his parents came back. So, he had to go back to his home because he knows if his parents knew about this he will harm jimin or his family because he knows they will never gonna accept their relationship .He wants to hide their relationship for some time. It doesn't mean ,he doesn't want to tell anyone about his jimin .He decided he will tell his parents later when he become CEO because after that they don't have power on him to stop him .

,"Ok than i will tell jungkook"

Jimin pouted and stop his mom from leaving and within a second he take his medicines .He doesn't want to get scolded by his boyfriend because last time when he was there ,he saw jimin threw medicine somewhere and pretended that he already take medicines. But, he didn't and he got scolded by jungkook and didn't even get kiss from him for 2 days.

Now he is missing him. He didn't saw him from 1 week jungkook told him he is busy in office and will meet him soon .

Jimin was sleeping peacefully when he heard his door opened he opens his eyes and saw his mom and a girl came inside ,didn't know who is she but she looks like some businesswoman.

,"Jiminah she is jungkook's big sister Jeon ji-woo "

He sita properly on bed  and smile at her. He feels nervous . She sit on couch near bed and look at jimin and than jimin's mom left them alone.

,"I heard that you are my brother's boyfriend .He always talk about you, whenever i call him .But, did you know our family will never accept you "

She said without any expression and jimin looks down with sad face .He already knew no one will accept him in jeon family but he can't leave jungkook or his love for him .

,"I know but we love eachother"

He said and look at her. She smile at him and came closer to him .

,"I am happy that he found you ,i can't believe you saved my brother thank you for taking care of my brother ,you really love him ,i can see that jimin and i promise i will do anything to protect you "

She hug jimin and jimin feels happy.

,"Where is jungkook i know ,he is busy but i miss him"

He pout that make her smile .She pinch his nose and ruffled his hairs .

,"He is working hard for you and himself but he told me he will meet you tonight maybe some surprise hmm "