Chapter one

Glory walked in the crowded alcohol scented Out-claw Tavern, a large crate in her arms.

"Six-claws!" She shouted. "I have your fruits!"

"Put them in the kitchen!" Six-claws yelled at her from across the room, where he was pouring drinks for some older men.

Glory sighed, and started towards the hot, stuffy kitchen. The cooks paid her no attention as she made her way over to an empty counter on the far side of the room, and placed the crate on top.

"Ah. About time you showed up." A gruff voice said behind her. She turned to see a muscular man with a large head and meaty hands. Glory had seen him before, but never bothered to learn his name.

He practically shoved Glory out of the way and looked through the contents of the box. "You got everything we asked for?"

Glory checked the list in her head, her half mechanical brain bringing up the checklist she had created. "Yep. Everything you ordered."

"Good." He said, his voice slightly raspy from years of breathing in the smoky air of the kitchen. "Six-claws will deal with your payment."

Glory turned and left without another word.

She found Six-claws mixing up a drink for a red-haired woman, who already had two empty glasses in front of her.

Glory slipped behind the counter and stopped next to him, crossing her arms and leaning against the polished wood. "You owe me-" She was cut off by the red headed woman's scream.

"Cyborg!" She cried, pointing a finger at Glory. "That girl's a Cyborg!"