𝟏• 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐬𝐭-𝐁𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐃𝐚𝐲

It was only a few days when she was announced the news. The news that Ash would be moving to Brighton, England. Today was the day, everything was packed, she and her mom were ready to go.

Once she moved she could finally meet her online friend, Ethan! But before, actually moving she did an early morning stream with him on twitch. She is a YouTuber and twitch streamer with up to 2.5mil subs on both platforms.

"You guys what should we do next?" She asked her chat. Her chat began spamming a lot but one in particular caught her eye.

Hotdaddy253: TELL US ABOUT YOUR BOYFRIEND,ETHAN!

56373829292: Ain't no way y'all like them fr

HelloThisIsKitty(^・x・^): text your YouTube  influencer!

Lillybug(❁´◡'❁): EEEEEKKKKK I LOVE YOU! THX FOR SAYING HI!!!

Dr. Doge; u think I can get yo snap?

"My- YouTube influencer? He might not respond..." She thought out loud, "sure!"

She took her phone out and began screen sharing for the chat and pulled up Tommyinit on Instagram.

"Ugh, she won't stop talking about this guy! Ranboo is clearly better! " Ethan scoffed.

She began typing but as she was he began as well.

"WHAT THE HELLLLLL!???" She yelped.

In the chat:

Tommy: I'm watching your stream, cuz I got bored lol, and tell that guy Ethan I'M BETTER! 😠

Ain't no fucking way:Me

"Well you guys, since he's here I'll just say what I was gonna text. " She smiled.

Ethan laughed.

"Hell yeah! " he smiled.

"You inspire me Tommy! Maybe hit me up, you can get my snap. " She joked, after that she winked and laughed.

"Nahhhh the rizz!" Ethan laughed.

Loading.... : ain't no way-💀

Tommysimonssimp: AYEEE she thought she ate 🙄

Tommyinit: Aye, dont be rude! And y'know text me yo snap and discord 😏let's talk later

"Did I just watch a wattpad scene? In real life!? " Ethan laughed.

"Ayeeeeee, ok papi. " Ash smirked, as she was getting ready to get to the next comment her mom called her. Her face dropped a bit,"well,that's my cue.." She mumbled in her mic.

Tommyinit: nice stream, Ill be sure to check in on others ;)

Ayeeemami-eddie: AYEEEEEEEE THIS CRAZYYY

Dr. Doge: (눈‸눈) oh?. He gets the snap but I don't?

Pendejo/stoplookingatmyname: @Dr.Doge thatssss crazy (⊙_◎)

"Yeah... See you in Brighton!" She said, "Bye Ethan! Bye chat! Bye~Tommy~."

Tommyinit: wait brighton?

Before she could read she clicked off.

"Yes mom? " She yelled.

"Ready to go? " she heard.