𝟕• 𝐀 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝟏

(A/N: enjoy ig? Just to let u know this took WAYYYYY too long to write lmaoo ily!)

Ash's POV:

Me, dad, Tubbo, Ethan, and Tommy were alll gonna be driving in dad's car. He has 3 cars, one Van (for occasions like these), a hellcat (incase he wants to show off), and a Tesla (He rich-rich like that). We took the van.

"WE'RE GOING ON A TRIP!" Ethan began.

"IN OUR FAVORITE ROCKET SHIP!" I added.

"ZOOMING THROUGH THE SKY, LITTLE EINSTEIN'S!" Tommy sang.

"CLIMB ABOARD GET READY TO EXPLORE!" Tubbo sang along.

"SOARING THROUGH THE SKY!" we all sang.

"Little Einstein's!" Dad chuckled, while putting our bags in the van, once he finished loading it up he closed the trunk, "Okay kids, let's get this show on the road."

"Yeah, your dad is hot." Ethan laughed while getting into the car.

"ETHAN!!?" I giggled.

"I mean, I am." Dad joked and then got into the car.

We talked for awhile then Dad decided to stop to get some gas and snacks.

"LOOK- IT'S A PIGEON!!" Tommy yelled.

"Ima get it!!!" I joked and ran to it. I was careful and I got it, "I GOT THE PIGEON!"

"PUT IT DOWN BEFORE IT NIPS YOU! IT PROBABLY HAS RABIES!" Tubbo laughed.

"I'M IMMUNEDDDDDD!!!" I screamed.

"YES! IT'S GLORIOUS!" Ethan chuckled, he then pulled his phone out, "Y'all...., my bestie caught a pigeon!!!"

"EEEEEEEEKKKKKK!!" I chuckled.

After that, we all got back into the car and I got a notification that Ethan had posted the video. I smiled as I noticed that people commented stuff like this.

Ethannnᰔᩚ- *video*
|
|_____ MY BESTIE CAUGHT A PIGEON 😍🤚

ViperXO- Not the pigeon 💀

Kaithe🇨🇦dian-  gurl- how 😦 HOW DID YOU CATCH IT!?

JakeFromStateFarm🌚- hello environment protection? IT'S HER!

FruitCake🙃- ??😀

FruityPebbles- ??😀

FruitLoops-??😀

Tommyinnit☑︎- Oop- I wonder why they're at gas stations CATCHING PIGEONS!? 😠 WHY!? @Ashhh~ketchup♡

Ashhh~ketchup♡- ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
_______________________

"They're so god dam confused it's hilarious!" Tubbo laughed as he put his phone back in his pocket.

"Ah yes, I love to confused those poor people." I replied.

Tommy's POV:

Me and the rest of the group laughed, including Drew, Ash's dad.

I looked over at Ash who looked bored out if her fucking mind.

"ARE WE THERE YETTT???" She asked Drew.

"No we aren't."

"ARE WE THERE YET NOWWWW???" She complained.

"No we aren't."

"OKAY WHAT ABOUT N-"

"Shut yo ass up." He joked.

"Okay." She giggled.

After about 2 hours of us doing nothing Drew had to stop again because Ethan had to piss.

"I'M SORRY!" Ethan said while he walked to the bathroom.

Me, Ash, and Toby, went into the gas station for pictures and more snacks.

We all took a picture together. I had my eyes wide, Toby had a weird smile, and Ash stuck her tongue out.

She posted it then we got back in the car.

"Hey dad?" She called out. He hummed in response, "how long till we get to the airport?"

"Uh 2 hours." He responded.

"How long have we been driving!?" Tubbo asked.

"Uh.. Only- 2 hours-" he sighed, "I think we still have enough time to make it."

"Well... The flight leaves at 8:15." Tubbo replied.

"Yeah? And?" Ethan asked.

"It's 7:50!" He replied.

All of our stomachs dropped.

"DRIVE DAD! DRIVE!" Ash yelled.

"I'M ON IT! OKAY!" He said while putting his seat belt on.

I say we ran about 10 red lights, suprised the cops aren't after us to be honest.

"OKAY, TIME, TOBY?" Drew asked.

"Uh- IT'S 8:00!!!"

"GODDAM IT!" He yelled. He sped up.

It was 8:13 when we made it.

"GET YOUR GODDAM BAGS! NOW!" Drew yelled while parking getting most of our bags and rushing us inside.

"IT'S 8:14!" ETHAN YELLED. We then made it to the line to boared the flight just before they closed the gate.

We got in our seats.

HOLY SHIT- WE ALMOST MISSED THE GODDAM FLIGHT!

We were all out of breath. I had a seat next to Ash, Tubbo and Ethan were right behind us, and Drew was on the opposite of Tubs and Ethan on the right side in the other set of seats, next to some woman and her baby. And of course the baby started crying. Toby looked like he wanted to die and Ethan looked like he was gonna kill himself. They were both going through hell. Me and Ash were just vibing.

It eventually became night, I looked out of my window, then looked back at Ash.

Wow...

A/N:Short but I'm trying to push smth out for y'all