5•𝑨 𝒘𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒐 𝑫𝒓𝒆𝒘

(A/N: ENJOY also sorry if u think it's moving a lil too fast, my bad! )

I stayed over at Tommy's for awhile. I informed his mom on this situation, with my father and stuff, and she understood. A few weeks later I had to go to court and give what evidence and words...and well.....dad won! And surprisingly he living only 15 minutes away from Tom so... I'd see him more.. I made him know that I was very sorry.

Days later Tommy invited Ethan over. When he walked into the room he looked at me, his once dead eyes, widened.

"I- I thought you were... I thought you... Hated me.. " he murmured.

I then explained everything to him.

"E, please know that you are literally the best person ever, I will never hate you and never leave without a good reason... I do want you to know that I love you so much, and I apologize for being dramatic.. " he put his hand on my shoulder.

"You weren't being dramatic.. It was a perfectly logical reason, it's ok. " he answered. I smiled shyly.

"Now that we've worked that out, group hug!" Tommy yelled. We all hugged and then stopped. After talking awhile I got a call from dad.

"What's up Papa bear?" I ask, he chuckled.

"Well,Kangaroo,today I was wondering if you and your friends wanted to get ice cream?" He asked me.

"Uh, I'll ask them, " I looked over to Tommy and E, "want to get ice cream with me and dad?"

"You mean,Daddy Drew?" Ethan asked.

"EH!?" I gasped. Tommy chuckled.

"I'm down. " he answered with a smile... His smile... Gosh... He had such a cute smile... His smile gave me Butterflies...

"Yeah, I'll go too, seems fun. " E replied.

"Did your friend just call me Daddy Drew?" Dad asked, I laughed nervously.

"No~ anyways! How far are you from the house now?" I asked him.

"10 minutes away, tell your friends to be ready, bye kangaroo!"

"Bye, papa bear!" Then I hung up, "he's gonna be here in 10 minutes. "

"Ok, well me and the other dsmp members are going to Disney.... And... We wondered if you guys would like to?" Tommy asked.

"YES!" Ethan yelled. I knudged him because of his volume.

"I'll go! When is it?"

"This weekend for 2 weeks. "

"Cool I'll ask my mom!" Ethan smiled.

"And I'll ask dad!" I added.

A bit after, we heard my dad from downstairs.

"Kids, you ready for ice cream!?" He yelled from downstairs. We all ran downstairs. Then, got into his car.

I got passenger seat, Tommy got right side, and Ethan got left side.

"So, can you two tell me about yourselves, and how you met Ash?" My dad asked them.

"Well, I met her online, in an app called discord, " Ethan began. Dad gave me a weird look, which I guess it was because I met him online, " she knew what I looked like! I knew what she looked like! Then we played games together, and started YouTube and streaming and now we're popular streamers without even showing our faces, and we're here best of friends!"

"That, story could've had a totally different ending, me and Kangaroo are gonna have a talk about internet safety." I groaned.

"Kangaroo-?" Tommy asked.

"She has a hella good kick, it is kinda like a kangaroos kick. " dad answered, "now how did you meet her, young man?"

"Well, she was my neighbor when she lived with her mom, and we talked and stuff, and now we're pretty good friends.. "

"Are you a 'streamer' too?" Dad asked Tommy.

"Erm... Yes sir!" I could tell my dad scared Tommy.. I wondered why.

"Great! This is great! I'm glad you got friends!"

"Thanks," I responded, "Dad, Tommy and his friends we're thinking about me and Ethan going to Disneyland for 2 weeks only... Can I go?"

"Will there be adults?" He asked me.

"Well, sir you can come, and there will be an adult with his wife. " Tommy answered for me.

"I'll come. " he said as we pulled into the ice cream place,"ok come out let's get some ice cream!"

We all got out, there was a beach next to the ice cream shop. I got a vanilla ice cream with brownie, hot fudge, caramel, and a cherry. Tommy got chocolate, caramel, m&m's, and a cherry. E got vanilla, caramel, hot fudge, and a cherry. Dad got chocolate ice cream, brownie, Reese's, hot fudge, chocolate sauce, and m&m's. He's a big chocolate fan.

While we were walking, Tommy's cup of ice cream fell.

"DAM- DANG IT!" He corrected himself.

"Uh, I could but you another. " Dad assured him.

"No... It's fine.. " he mumbled.

When we sat down on a bench at the beach Tommy seemed hella gloomy.

"Say ah. " I said to him.

"You don't have to give me any, Ash, I'm ok!"

"Say ah. "

"Uh, I know that tone, you better say ah before she kicks you!" Dad joked.

"Uh... F-fine.." Tommy blushed, "a-ah.. " once he said that I gave him some ice cream from my spoon, "thanks.."

I then began eating it... Then my eyes widened... We just had an indirect kiss! What the actual fuck...? Uhm... It wasn't.. Bad..? I'm speaking nonsense! Bleh!

"Say ah." I said to him again, he opened his mouth and I put more in it. This wasn't to get another kiss or anything? This was to he nice, I wanted to give him some ice cream... Nothing wrong with that!

After everyone finished, we threw our trash away and walked along the beach. E took his shoes off and ran in the water. When I turned to dad, he wasn't there, then I felt a splash on my back.. It was dad.

"HEY! I'M GONNA GET YOU BACK! TOMMY'S HELPING!" I screamed while holding Tommy's hand and taking him in the water. Then the whole beach became a splash zone. When we dropped everyone off and went back home, I showered, then me and dad had a movie night.... So far, best night ever.

(A/N: hope u enjoyed this sweet lil filler episode! I liked it! Hope u did as well! Anyways, see u in the next chapter :] )