4• A call with the unexpected

(A/N: sry I haven't posted in a few weeks lol)
TW: SH

After the stream, E and Tommy left. When they left, mom came into my room.

"You invited your friends over without asking!? YOU SCREAMED AND SHOUTED!?" She yelled. My eyes widened.

"Look, I'm sorry? You should've told me I was being loud. " I responded.

"DON'T TALK BACK TO ME!" she yelled. I looked down as she spat random things at me, "YOU DON'T DESERVE THOSE FRIENDS! YOU DON'T DESERVE ANYTHING! YOU DON'T EVEN DESERVE ME! WHY AREN'T YOU RESPONDING!?"

"I-... " I began as tears began falling down my face, "I-"

"WHY CAN'T YOU TALK!? WHY CAN'T YOU DO ANYTHING RIGHT!? YOU AREN'T PROPER! MAYBE THIS'LL FIX YOU!" She screamed while smacking me more than once.

I stood their and let it happen... What could I do anyways? Ever since dad and her got the divorce... We've never been the same... She's been so uptight.. And....Manipulative...but even more....Abusive towards me....

"What I was going to say before you angered me was, that were moving back to California. Our flight leaves next week. " She said, roughly.

"HUH!? MOM AGAIN!? WE'VE BEEN MOVING MONTHS AT A TIME! WE'VE NOT EVEN BEEN HERE FOR A FULL MONTH! MOM I HAVE FRIENDS!" I screamed. She kicked me to the floor.

"DO NOT TALK BACK TO ME! YOU HAVE NO ROOM TO TALK MUTT! STAY IN HERE AND DON'T COME OUT!" She said while slamming the door. I curled up into a ball and cried, then got a notification.

Tommy👱🏻‍♂️🖕🏽🌚

Hey! I made it home, wanna call?

Well... No! I'm cleaning my fish<333

CLEANING YOUR FISH!? WHAT!? FUCKING PICK UP THE PHONE!

He forced me to pick up the phone so I did.

"Hey, Ash!" He called out. I was silent before I had to sniffle my tears, "hey are you okay? Answer me?" Answer me... That's what mom would say....

"Sorry.. " I murmured.

"What do you mean sorry? A-are you crying!?" He asked me, I could hear the concern on her voice.

"I.... Can't... " I responded.

"You can't what!? Are you ok!?"

"I... Can't be your friends.... I- don't want to hurt you any more.... "

"W-what...?" He muttered.

"I... I'm moving next week... I think it'd be better to end the friendship here... So.... You don't.... Plan on deepening our friendship.... Because... I'm... "

"Y-you can't do this! We can try a long-distance friendship! You and Ethan did the same! W-why can't we do it!?" He asked. I teared up again.

"That's the thing... To never hurt anyone again.. I'm ending our friendship... I'll be away... And I won't commune... I'll try and get new friends.... Friends I can see..... Friends I won't disappoint... "

"PLEASE! DON'T... WE CAN MAKE IT WORK! I- YOU CAN STAY WITH ME PL-"

"No.. Tommy.. " I say as I hang up... And blocked his number.... Maybe my new life will be bland... May I don't have to disappoint my new friends.

I then dialed Ethan.

"Hey, A what's up?" He called out. I sniffled.... This one was gonna hurt the most, "are you... Crying? What's up? "

"I... I can't be your friend anymore... If we stay friends any longer, you're gonna get hurt... And I don't want you to be hurt anymore, and I'm moving next week... And I'm sorry, goodbye." I said really quickly before hanging up.

Brother❤👦🏻❤

Wait what!?
Answer me!
Please! Don't leave me!
Why- PLEASE
At least tell me why!?
Allow me to say goodbye!?
Please....
Don't leave me!
I-ill miss you!
I'll die without you!
Please.

Then I blocked him. I lied in my bed crying... My chest felt tight... I could barely breathe and.... Scissors.... The scissors... I searched my desk... Don't find them.. Don't find them... Don't find them.. Please don't find them.. Then I saw them.. My scissors... I grabbed then and harshly began slicing across my skin... The blood growing... My eyes widened... Tears flowing down my cheeks...

And then I remembered.... I remembered what he said...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Honey, mommy doesn't want me here anymore, take this piece of paper and this necklace.... Check the paper anytime mommy gets unbearable, ok? Promise daddy, you won't forget me? And you'll use that paper when you really need it?"

"Mhm, Daddy I promise!"

And then he left.... And.... Well, I never saw him again... But I kept the paper.... I think... Now is the time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I picked up the paper and dialed the number.

"Hello? Andrew Lynn, speaking?" I hear a man call out... The same warm voice... Mom had an affair and blamed father for it... He left on my 6th birthday...

"D-dad..?" I ask. I hear him gasp.

"ASHEYY!? I- IT'S BEEN TOO LONG!? HOW ARE YOU DOING!?"

"Uh... Not too good right now... Mom... She's been abusing me and... Hurting me, verbally.... And.... We... We're moving away from my friends... And I don't want them to be disappointed and-" I ranted.

"Abusing you..?" I hear him mutter to himself, "that's it... I'm filing a case, I'm gonna get custady over you, I don't care. " he hung up and then I heard mom scream.

"THAT BRAT!" I then heard her walking to my room, but I locked the door, and put my closet on it. I then snuck out through the window.

The fall wasn't that far so I jumped down and ran to a park. While walking I saw a very sad, Tommy. I began walking away, but I felt eyes on me.

"A-Ash!" He screamed. I began walking quicker but he grabbed my wrist... The wrist with cuts, when he felt the cuts he gasped, "y-you.. " he then hugged me. Tears formed in my eyes again.

"Tommy... " I murmured. He looked me in my eyes, his eyes damp from the tears he'd been crying, "Tommy... I... Want to stay... C-"

"You can stay with me... Y-you can stay with me.. J-just please stay... I can't.... I can't live without you ok? These past few weeks.... I- we've been such good friends and I... I... I love you.. I mean- I don't love you but I love you y'know?...I...I've been going through so much.....I- I'm still trying to get through Techno and..... I miss him...I can't lose anybody else,please..."

I smiled and laid my head in his chest.

"I love you too, Tom Simons..., I miss him too..." I responded, he hugged me, and I hugged back.

"I- I'm sorry. "

"Don't be. "

(A/N: hope u enjoyedddddddd :))))) see what happens in the next chapteer😍)