The Art of Cosplay

So, you guys may or may not already know this, but I'm a MAJOR Cosplayer and a decent seamstress. I sometimes make my cosplay costumes, but some people don't know how to, so I'm always here if any of you are trying to make a costume and you need help or ideas. I'm about to treat myself to a new sewing machine (because my current one sucks) and a dress form, so let the sewing BEGIN!

My next cosplay to tackle: Cinder Fall - RWBY.

Cosplay Checklist:
The dress: probably will use crushed velvet for the dress and heat-transfer vinyl for the gold patterns. I've already sketched it out (as seen in the last chapter) so now I just have to make my own pattern pieces!
The anklet: already made it, but if I can find beads at the store that look better than the clay ones I made I'll get those to use instead.
The brooch: still need to buy the feathers, but I made the center of it out of clay and painted it.
The shoes: I HAVE NO IDEA WHERE TO GET THESE. Eh, looks like I'll be visiting several thrift stores in the near future...
The hair: already have someone making me a custom Cinder Fall wig ^-^
The eyes: already found the pair of golden contacts I'm going to buy online to use~!
The choker: probably will make out of a strip of black fabric and use Velcro dots to work as a clasp.

Thankfully red dress Cinder doesn't have any prop weapons I have to make this time...

That's basically all I'm going to do for this costume. I'll be posting pictures of my progress once I get the chance to go to the store and buy supplies ^-^ I'm so excited for this costume. It's going to be so much fun!!