Stand Alone

STAND ALONE
read at your own risk.
————

This series of mine is a work of fiction and meant for entertainment purposes only. All characters, names of characters, places, events, depicted in this programme are purely fictitious. Any resemblance/similarity to any person living or dead and/or event and/or location is purely coincidental and the writer and/or platform shall not be responsible or liable in any manner whatsoever for the same. The programme is not meant to defame/denigeate/hurt sentiments of any person, religious group, community, institution, nationality, profession or any class or person(s), gender, caste or religion in any manner. Any decision and/or act(s) of the reader(s) based on contents of the story shall be entirely at his/her own discretion and free will, and the writer and/or platforms shall not be liable and/or responsible in any manner whatsoever for the same or any issue arising therefrom. The subject matter of this programme may be sensitive in nature and hence readers are advised to exercise discretion as appropriate.

                        ————

Kindly be informed that as you proceed please refrain yourself from negative comments, trashtalks and toxic mindset. I beg you to be open minded as you read but if you refuse, feel free to leave because i donnot allow any unrespectful actions in terms of my works. I don't have any intentions to pick a fight to those readers who only believes in their opinions rather i only want peace because this work of mine involves my effort, sweat, hardwork, pain and interest.

                      ————

Mature Content Warning. This story contains content of adult nature. If you are easily offended and too sensitive or under the age of eighteen, you can leave this story instantly, or just ignore and skip some scenes that you think you're uncomfortable or sensitive to read. Some words within are intended for adults only and may include scenes of sexual content, strong languages, violence, etc that aren't suitable for young and close minded readers.

Story Criticism, Corrections. I accept criticism in a nice way. I am a newbie writer, and still learning. I don't tolerate toxic readers, will be automatically blocked. I would make your criticism a part for my learning, it will make me improve and grow. Furthermore, I am still young to be professional, expert, skillful, ace, or whatever you call it. I write based from my imaginations, dream, my likings, and to my ways. I do not hold your standards of choosing a story to read, if this story didn't reached your wants or expectation feel free to ignore my work.

Updates. This specie would be posted on Facebook and Wattpad platform only, others websites or platform is under planning. My updates would be according to me, pls refrain yourself from demanding an update so harsh. I definitely accept a good way of readers to push me to update, because it has the possibility to motivate me. However, suggestions, comments, opinions, votes, shares would be really a great help. It'll draw a big smile to my lips while writing.

Story Plot. My plot is purely from my imaginations, dream only, this is my world, my work, my hard work, my wants, my likings, my desire, my future. It will be according to me, my rules, my law. Expect the lack of research in this story. Could be possibly confuse you, give you knowledge that maybe yes or no/not true. If you're curious, do the research because as I said this story plot will be purely from me, no other resources.

Book Covers. My book covers is edited by Facebook Book Cover Editors, typically I just look for someone to temporary edit my work book covers because I am not yet on the proper state of editing. May as well expect them posting some proof on their news feeds. Normally, thank you so much editors.

Story Fictitious. This story is pure phantasm, figment, conceit, envisage or whatever you name it. Names, Places, Brands, Settings and etc that is mentioned in this story is just devise from me.

Copyright © 2023 by Riasses Savereuix
All right reserved.