Vegas Baby

Ugh, what the fuck is he doing here.

Jeff was accompanying Y/N on the trip to Vegas which Kenny hated.

He was looking forward to spending time with her.

Sin City was full of things for bachelors to do, the problem was that he was the only bachelor on the trip.

It's almost as if Jeff knew that Kenny wanted to spend time with her.

Y/N had booked them rooms at the nicest hotel on the strip. The lobby was huge and the designs were modern and clean. The front desk man eyed Kenny as if he were about to rob the place. He certainly looked like he could.

Kenny pretty much packed his entire wardrobe with him for this NASCAR season, which wasn't much. He had on a pair of jeans that had seen better days along with his big orange coat and a stained t-shirt. His piercings made him stand out from the other high-class guests making him feel like a fish out of water.

Why couldn't Y/N get a motel or something?

She must have noticed his discomfort so she reached out and squeezed his hand.

He smiled feeling more grounded with her at his side.

His missing tooth only made more heads turn.

...

After putting their things away, Kenny got a text from Cartman

Cartman🐖: u guys land in vegas yet?
dude u gotta go hit up the strip clubs
for me.

Kenny🏁: idk man is there anything
else to do?

Cartman🐖: no theres nothin
fuckin else to do!

Cartman🐖: unless u wanna
walk around and sight see
like a fag

Kenny🏁: fine. Which one?

Little Darlings

Cartman had sent him to Little Darlings the skankiest fucking place he'd ever set foot in.

Jesus the Peppermint Hippo back in South Park was classier than this.

"Hey baby I can make your dreams come true," a very drugged out blonde hung on his arm.

Kenny was trying to leave when she threw him in a seat and started putting on a show.

How the hell am I going to get through this?

"What beers do you guys carry here?"

She frowned as if that was the stupidest question ever.

"This is a fully nude club, there is no alcohol. I can have sweetie make you a slushy or something." She nodded to the old woman behind the bar top.

A slushy! What the fuck!

"I just remembered, I have an uh- eye doctor appointment in like thirty minutes so I have to go."

Kenny got up and practically ran to his Uber outside.

He put on his seatbelt and angrily texted Cartman

Kenny🏁: dude fuck you!

Cartman🐖: 🤭

...

You sat on the edge of the fountains outside the hotel sighing.

The water looked black as the lights from the strip danced off it.

Jeff hurriedly ran over to you carrying two ice creams.

He got you (least fav flavor)

"You know Jeff this is the worst flavor of all time." You said deadpan.

He laughed it off, "Oh, Y/N you're such a delight."

Jeff had forcefully inserted himself on this leg of the trip.

He had probably heard about Kenny climbing up in the ranks and wanted to keep him in his place as 'the poor guy'.

He didn't say it out loud but you knew he was thinking it.

Contrary to what the guys thought, Jeff had actually booked this hotel, not you.

He wanted to make Kenny feel low class and by the way Kenny looked in the lobby, you could tell it was working.

Not on my watch.

Kenny was important to you in more ways than one and squeezing his hand wasn't just a 'fuck you' to Jeff.

You text the guys in the group chat you made.

The Vagina Guys

Y/N💕: Check in?

Craig🖕: Tweek and I are finishing up r date

Tweek☕️: futjif bdzhxlcujd0&

Butters🧈: I'm having a great time at grandma's!

Y/N💕: Kenny?

Kenny🏁: 👍

Y/N💕: ok meet back at the hotel @11?

...

Jeff had booked a queen bedroom, a bedroom with two queens, and one twin bedroom.

Butters was staying over at his grandma's tonight and would not be staying in the hotel.

Tweek and Craig naturally got the queen room and Kenny got the lone twin bedroom.

He definitely made his bed smaller on purpose.

Jeff offered to get the both of you a single king bed to share but you shot that down real quick. You didn't even want to be in the same room let alone the same bed.

It was about one a.m. and Jeff was sound asleep. You were still up on your phone.

That's when you hear a faint moaning sound.

What?

You very quietly get out of bed to follow the sound. It was coming from the other side of the wall to the adjoining bedroom...Kenny's bedroom.

There was a thin door connecting the two rooms.

You put your ear to it.

_____________________________

I'm baaack! I'm also a crazy person and started another book. If you like vampires and Kyle Broflovski you'll love this one 'The Vampire Kyle'