prologue

A girl with black hair and blue eyes could be found in a blacksmithery hammering a sword which she soon cooled off that came up made poorly as an elderly man had entered and said"your metal is load and heavy useful to slow one down but useless useless in the art of stealth good for a samurai but nothing for a ninja"the girl then states"ninja aren't exactly common here so it would be better if you leave"the old man then scoffed and said"I was hoping to find something special here"the man walked away as nya continued on with her day as an army of skeleton like creatures appeared out of nowhere nya then rushed to prepare to defend her village putting on army and grabbing a sword she began fighting the skeletons who were quite weak apart from a four armed warrior who defeated and nearly killed her if she hadn't been saved by the same old man"your spinjitzu seems rusty Wu"the skeleton spoke"nothing like bone to sharpen it's edge samukai"the two then clashed which ended in them retreating as nya laid on the ground as a pale skinned man wearing a black tuxedo with black hair and beautiful red eyes that stared into her soul the man then offered her his help to stand"where are my manners I'm Malakai"the man now revealed to be named Malakai"nya smith"the girl spoke as the old man said"long before time had a name the first spinjitzu master created Ninjago using four elemental weapons the sythe of quakes the shurikins of ice the nunchucks of lightning and the sword of fire a dark presence sought out to collect them lord garmadon but I hid the weapons placing a dragon to guard them knowing my brothers ambition for power u gave a map to an honest man that man was your father nya"nya then states"I'll help you in any way I can"Malakai then says"would it be alright if I do as well you need all the help you can get"Wu sighed and allowed the two to follow him to a monetary and pressing a button under a dragon statue which revealed training equipment (same as the show only nya instead of Kai)after nyas training we find Malakai brushing his teeth as a trio of people in black ninja suits descended from the ceiling at attempted to attack him only for their strikes to be blocked and used against them he then stands in the center of the training course watching as their master and nya walk out as he yelled"stop"the three then say in perfect sink"yes sensei"nya then asks"their your students to"one of them then removes his mask and says"woah woah woah you never said anything about a fourth"he continued to ramble before being interrupted by another of the trio"what he means is we've trained together were solid"Malakai then states"your teamwork could use improving"Wu then states"each of you are imbued with elemental properties Cole solid as rock master of earth"Cole then removed his mask and says"if you ever get in trouble I got your back and for the record there isn't anything in this world I'm afraid of"one of the others then said"except for dragons"Cole then says"dragons aren't from this world I said in this world"Wu continued to introduce them"Zane gifted with a sixed sense master of ice jay master of lightning"jay then asks"so what's your favorite color"nya then responds with"blue wait what about me and Malakai you told us their powers but not ours"Wu then answers with"you nya have the element of fire and water for Malakai I'm not sure"Malakai then says"you can call me kai and I do have an element"he says as a strange black energy starts floating above his hand"this is the element of darkness I created it after inheriting my father's element"jay then asks out of curiosity"who's your father"Kai then states"lord garmadon himself"to which Wu the asked"why are you here then"Kai then responds with"well my father wanted me to spy on you for a bit as he's worried about his younger brother"Kai then states"if you'll excuse me I'll be going to sleep I suggest you do the same"
Time skip brought to you by chibi Lloyd being hugged by Kai after being defeated by the ninja
The ninja had successfully obtained the sythe shurikins and nunchucks while they were resting Kai herd his father and made his way to the fire temple unaware nya had been following him"so father it would seem you've captured the ninja"Kai asked as garmadon responded"I have now you just need to remove the sword"but before he can nya already grabbed it but she was quickly defeated by the prince of darkness of course Wu appeared and beat him and his father and sacrificed himself Malakai then sped of to the camp to find his father talking to samukai and got on the main vehicle before shouting to the ninja"Malakai garmadon remember the name"as they left to the underworld after the ninja made pitiful attempt to slow them down and bringing the weapons of spinjitzu waiting for Wu to attack Kai went to stop the ninja but flees after the tornado of creation is used and when he returns samukai is battling Wu using the three weapons in their possession and beat Wu after freezing the sword of fire and blasting him with lightning ending the fight after picking up the sword samukai then says to garmadon"you will serve me now"Malakai then states"what a fool"as samukai started loosing control of himself as he disappeared and a portal appeared in his place"you were always his favorite"was all garmadon said before entering the portal as Wu says"he is gone but he will return Malakai would you like to stay at the monetary during your fathers hiatus"Kai then responds with"id like that"
______________________________________
The only bios in this story
Name: Malakai garmadon
Abilities: enhanced strength speed senses oni form
Element of destruction:a power Kai inherited from his father which allows him to destroy anything in his past
Element of darkness:a power Kai created by altering his father's it allows him to corrupt other elements and control darkness
Spinjitzu:a ability he learned from his father unlike his father his black with red accents