Chapter 5

Saturday 3th July 1991

Was a wonderful evening The four siblings were with their cousins and uncle in the garden.

Lili and Geneviéve kept their excitement as they raced each other across the soft grass. A gentle breeze tousled their hair and added a twist to their carefree spirits. Lewis and Nicolas were not far behind, their laughter filling the air

Lewis Nicolas attacked Lili and Geneviève with sticks Nicolas roared in front of you don't run away Geneviéve said oh little brother oh you'll never catch us

Lewis said and laughed a little so you can see how young cousins think they they run away   so how about showing them the opposite hmm.

As Henry continued reading Anna and Violette enjoyed the peaceful atmosphere of the garden. The sunlight gently filtered through the leaves of the tall trees, creating a warm and soothing atmosphere. The scent of blooming flowers lingered in the air and added charm to their surroundings.

Suddenly their peace was disturbed by commotion. Henry looked up from his book to see his daughter Krishna and his daughter Lili and Genevieve playing nearby.

His brow furrowed as he saw the boys playfully point out the girls with mischievous smiles on their faces.

when they heard what evie said. Henry chuckled softly, finding them amusing, and Anna and Violette joined in with giggles of their own. However, the situation quickly escalated when the boys decided it was time to use the cards.

So with mischief in their eyes, they almost caught up with them, but Lili screamed: "Parrain! Save us from these vile wizards!" and Genevieve called papa come save us! They pretended to be damsels in distress, seeking refuge with their playful uncle and father.

Henry stood up and left his book for a while. The girls quickly hid behind him and sought shelter and protection from their .

It was a familiar sight; Henry has always been their reliable shield against sentient danger. A protective glint flashed in Henry's eyes as he faced Lewis and nothing, he was ready to defend his loved ones.

He grinned and played along with their little game, his voice taking on a mock serious tone. Don't worry, beautiful witches! I will protect you from these villainous wizards!" and raised his wand in the air. The girls peered out from behind him, eyes wide with anticipation as the scene unfolded before them.

Lili and Genevieve pretended to be taken aback by Henry's sudden heroic stance, realizing they were outnumbered. Henry started to fight behind them Lewis said come on uncle let us down

Anna and Violette laughed when they saw how Nick wrinkled his nose and Lewis had a sour look when Henry threw them on his shoulders.

Evie sat up and leaned against Anna as she giggled and Lili crossed her arms and stuck her tongue out at them.

Séraphine was leaning against the doorframe, her eyes were warm, she called out to them. Dinner is ready and Henry Mon amour put the boy down please and she left with a small smile on her lips.

Henry smiled a little and carefully let the boy down. And he said Oui sorry Ma belle.

The girls got up and walked with Nick and Lewis And Henry picked up the book from the ground,

Séraphine entered the busy kitchen with a warm smile, her eyes darting over the row of pots and pans simmering on the stovetop. She took a deep breath and inhaled the aromatic mixture of herbs and spices that filled the air.