16. Dhruvtara

Imlie was behaving weird. Period.

When aryan had kept his hand on her shoulder she had jumped off a mile away , she was being very jumpy at any of his touches

The whole day at work Imlie had avoided any and every physical contact. Actually scratch that.SHE EVEN AVOIDED EYE CONTACTS

At night when imlie get in her room she jumps scared out of her wits

There he was on her bed again

Well imlie,now that it's a reoccurring dream it should be termed a nightmare 

It is not real. It is not real. Just walk away and do your work imlie

"Now you are going to pretend i don't exist too imlie?"

"Tum..tum eeha ho?!" Imlie asks pinching herself 

"What are you doing idiot!" Aryan holds her hand stoping her

"TUM ANDAR KAISAN AAYE?!"

"Umm there's a door.."

"Hum janat h!!! Permission leke kaahe naahi aaye! Knock kon karega !!!" 

"I'm sorry...itna hyper kyu ho rahi h imlie...i was waiting..but honestly i didn't know you'll let me in cause you have been avoiding me!"

"I haven't-"

"Don't lie. Imlie tell me what i did okay? I'll stop. Well dammit i know i should keep my mouth shut. You are right I'm speaking a lot these days ! I'm sorry.  I won't say anything to offend you.  Not even the slightest of inappropriate comment.  But please...just talk to me"

Imlie had a smile on her face

This man she knew was the most calm and calculative guy. Yet he was here freaking out. Creating scenarios that hadn't existed 

"Abp shant ! Tumne kuch nahi kiya h!" 

"Oh..i haven't? Then why are you avoiding me?"

"Pahle tum batao, tumhe farak kaahe pad raha h?"

"I honestly do not know....imlie,you are like a noise in my silent life. Though it seemed irritating at first, now i can't bare to have that silence again...Imlie you might not remember but i once told you that it's feeling and not Rocket science...but I've realized that feelings are wayy complex to understand than rocket science is. And i totally get why you kept making the dumbest decisions of you life. It was because you were feeling confused by your feeling.  And i get that feeling now"

"Okay. Ouch! Tum humka dumb bole?!"

"OUT OF EVERYTHING TUMHE SIRF EK BAAT SUNAI DI?! And fyi, maine tumhare decisions ko dumb bola"

Imlie had heard everything. But she didn't knew how to react to that information...

"Tumhare sath rahne ka faisla bhi dumb decision hui h phir to?"

"Wo mera decision tha. If it was up to you tum to office me desk ke neeche soti,apne geele kapde chairs pe dalti aur subha subha wahi pooja karti!" 

Cham cham

Aap mat gaiye sir, besuree h aap 

"Akadbagge? Gaane gane me kaisan ho tum?"

"Besura as someone had said." 

Imlie smiles at the confirmation 

"To phir toka pata chal gaya hum office me rahte h..isliye tum humka ghar le aaye...aur hum office me the kyu?"

"Those were tough days for you imlie. You lived with tripathis but you had to move out. Tum apne dad se itni close thi nahi, specially Mrs chaturvedi hates you, so you couldn't go there. Hostel me thi..but you got kicked out...well cause of me?

"Kaa kiye tum?!"

"Hey! Actually not my fault your warden was someone who couldn't bare a guy and a girl being in an UNNAMED relationship, despite of how comfortable they were. And there are always such people,  who doubt the closeness the comfort..the equality we share imlie, I'm sure you had a demo at office. Worst part is that it all falls upon the girl unfortunately. And that's why i hate it. And i asked you names. Either they change their thinking,  or i change my environment "

(Personal bhadas sorry🤏🏼)

"Tum kaki maa aur di ke sath baade hue h...ek alag environment me..hum gaon me. Abp, ee sab to hum kabhi soch bhi naahi sakat the! Kisi anjan ke sath rahne..ese raat ko ek bistar pe baith ke baate karne..ee sab...galat bataya gaya tha humka"

"Imlie, kya tumhe galat lagta h?"

"Nahi...balki...it just fits right. "

Imlie's eyes catch aryan's cheeks getting red 

She holds his hands and looks in his eyes

"Aryan. Tum hamar Dhruvtara ho. Jab hume koi rasta naahi pata tha..tab tum hi the hume sahi raste le jane wale..accident ke baad hume kuch yaad naahi tha..esa lag raha tha hum kho gaye h..aur phir humne toka dekha. Yaad na hone ke baad bhi..pata nahi kyu ye ehsaas tha ki hum ankh band karke bhi tumhar dikhai rah pe chal sakat h. Aur tumne hume sahi sabit kiya...Hum janat h tum humka kabhi dhoka naahi doge...aur toh aur...tumne hume wo rah sirf dikhai naahi..balki uu pe chalne ke liye taiyar bhi kiya...aur ye sirf abhi nahi...jabse toka mile h tabse shayad...humka apne aap me bohat badlawa dikhat h..aur uu sab tohar kaaran h"

"You give me too much credit for an item girl imlie.  I did nothing as such" aryan says looking away

2 words more and he'll cry then and there he felt

Hum janat h tum hume kabhi dhoka naahi doge 

If only she remembered 

"I...i should go" aryan says hurriedly picking up his wallet from the bed 

After he leaves imlie sits covering her face

"Hey sita maiyya hum ka ka bol gaye flow flow me abp ka sochat hui h !!!"

She smiled. Tho she felt light, she had finally put her feelings in words. 

Imlie sets her bed as she steps on something 

Bending down she picks it up

A payal 

-------------------

To whoever thought i died, I'm very well alive, thank you😂

Will try to update regularly now 

Vote and comment 

50 votes before next update 

Ps. Guysss watch dhruvtara on Sony sab you'll love it🤌🏻