CHAPTER 5

FREEN POV :)

" OH MY F*****G GOD..." i said to my self while my mouth wide open.Becky quickly picked up the towel and wear  it off again. Her face was red.She blushing hard.I stood there like a statue.I don't know what to do.

" Wow- i-i-i mean beck , i'm sorry.i thought y-you were s-sleep.that's why i c-came here." I said while stuttering.

" I-its o-okay freen.i-i didn't see that you were here." She said also stuttering.

No one tried to speak again.We stood there like statue.Honesty i can't move.She is like a dream.I mean she's really beautiful.She is literally goddess.OH MY GOD.What will you do if the person you love is naked in front of you? I can't believe it.While I was on a train of my own thoughts, Charlotte called me from downstairs.

" Freen , becky...come here. Everyone is here. What are you doing upstairs? " i took a long breath and said , " coming char " then i looked at becky again. Oh god she's still blushing.She's still red as tomato.She is soooo cute tho.Right now i  want to kiss her so bad. OH MY GOD CONTROL YOUR HORMONES SAROCHA. STILL SHE IS JUST YOUR BEST FRIEND. i took long breath again and talk to becky.

" Becky i'm going to downstairs. After you dressed up come to there.Okay " then i left the room immediately.

_______________________________________

BECKY POV :)

wait,wait is it dream.what the f**k.How can I face her again? I was naked in front of her, right? God, I love her, that's right. But still, that way, AAAGHHHHHHHHHH.

" Becky what the hell are you doing at upstairs.come here..." char yelled in downstairs.

" Aa amm okay c-coming. " then i quickly got ready and went downstairs.

When I went downstairs, everyone was talking on the sofa. I went and sat next to Freen. She smiled with me. I smiled too. After about 5 minutes, Nam started her favourite business.yeah teasing us.

" Mm guys freenbeck , Are you okay, why are you two acting strangely? Nam asked.

"Yeah yeah . There is nothing like that." Freen said and drank the drink in front of her.

" Really , But you two have been behaving like that ever since you came from upstairs. Did something happen at upstairs ? " engfa said suddenly. Freen choked her drink. I tapped her back.

" Okay , confirm. So something happened there right ? " then all of them started to laugh at us.

" Stop it guys.Freen are you okay ? " i asked and she nodded and says " yeah bec , i' m okay. "

" Okay okay guys , Since all of us are here. let's watch a movie. Shall we ? " char said cheerfully.

We watched movies for hours, but I couldn't watch any of them freely. I sneaked a few glances at Freen, and I saw her looking at me. What must her be thinking? Did her like what she saw? GOD REBECCA HOLD YOUR SELF. while i was in my own thought nam said she is sleepy. So we decide to sleep.

" Heng you can sleep on couch.Nam and noey you two can use the guest room. Engfa can sleep with me and freen with becky. Okay guys ? " Char said i face palmed in my mind.How can i sleep with her peaceful after what happen earlier .God why all of this happen to me on one day.They all ok with that idea.

" Okay then good night guys " i said and went to my room with freen.

As soon as I went to the room, I took Freen inside and closed the door. " Freen i'm really sorry about what happen earlier "  i said looking directly at her eyes. That's the way we talked about searius matters.Then she smiled at me.

"It's okay, Beck. Why are you apologizing? It's just a mistake right ? "Then she smirked at me.and " By the way , i like that show. Actually you don't need to apologize but i'm the one who want to thanks. So thank you for amazing show becbec. Actually i enjoyed the view " She whisper at my ear.I can sense how my body heat up.This girl really know how to make me crazy.Goshhhh.She said that and went to sleep. I was standing there like i saw a ghost.

" Good night becbec " she said while covering her body with a blanket.

TO BE CONTINUED...
_______________________________________

Hey guys.sooo how was it.Aaahh i forget that you guys are only reading this right.Not saying anything 🥺

Okay okay just kidding guys...🥰

Sooo see you in the next chapter.
Love youuuuuuuuu ❤️