CHAPTER 10*

BECKY POV :)

" Are you ok now baby..." BABY....Did she called me baby again...Oohh my poor heart. Freen what are you doing to me....

" Becbec..." she called me again.

" H-huh freen " i said.

" I asked , are you fine now..." she said while smiling at me.

" Yes freen. I'm ok now. Thank youuuuu. " I said to her cutely.

" Ok then. Let's go " she said while getting up.

" Yeah " i said and we both came out of the clinic.

But she doesn't go to our classroom . So i called her and asked her where she was going.

"It's a secret. Don't ask too many questions, let's go " she said while walking  with me . In a few minutes we reached the rooftop. She held my hand and made me sit on the bench. She knelt infront of me and held my hands with her hands.

" Freen , what are you doing. Why are we here ? " I asked her as i confused.

" Now tell me becky. Why did you cry ? " she asked.

" freen that's nothing . I told you my head hurts. That's why I cried. "I said.

"Becky, why are you lying to me?" she asked. I looked at her in surprise. I didn't say anything.

"Becky, I know everything. I was listening to everything Heidi told you. But, why didn't you scold her. She told you so many things and tried to hit you. But , you didn't say anything. Why, Becky, why did you shut up in front of her? Why don't you scold her when she tells you to stay away from me. Just why becky ? " she asked me.

I didn't know what to say so I looked down and cried.

" Shhhhhh stop crying becky. Let me finish. Look at my eyes. " she said and i looked at her eyes.

" Becky , I got to know you because of Engfa. Engfa is Charlotte's lover. So I'm meeting you because of Charlotte. But Becky, we are friends now. Honestly the bestfriends . Isn't that so? "I nodded my head. And she continued.

"So, Becky, I'm going to tell you what I want to say directly. I haven't told you this for so long because our friendship is precious to me, but after what happened today, I don't want to hide it anymore. Becky, I want more from you than just our friendship. When you're around. I am always happy, I want it always. I mean i want it forever. I want you to be my forever. Becky i love you so much. My heart is beating for you. Only you. " She said this and remained silent for a few seconds. I looked at her with wide eyes. I was really surprised by what she said next.

"Becky , would you be my girlfriend ?" she asked. I was stoned. God, is this a dream? Freen is asking me to be her girlfriend. God, if this is a dream, don't wake me up. I pinched my hand.

"Ouch" I said.

" Well the answer to what I asked is not that right ? " she said with a smile. Suddenly I jumped on her body. We both fell down. I landed on top of her.

" Say it again freen " i said looking at her eyes. God this is not a dream. This is real. Oh my god......

" Ok then , Becky Rebecca Patricia Armstrong , i love you so much. Would you be my girlfriend ? " she asked again. I giggle like crazy.

" It's ok if yo- "I cut her off and said " Yes freen yes. I mean YES I LOVE YOU TOO. I WOULD LOVE TO BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND " I said and she kissed me on my lips.

'Here go my first kiss.

But who complain , she is my girlfriend now. Waahhhhhh. ' i screamed my inside.

---------------------------------------------------------

FREEN POV :)

' YES , YES, YES ,YES , OH MY FU****G GOD. SHE SAID YES.....NOW SHE IS MY GIRLFRIEND.AND YOU KNOW WHAT , SHE ALSO MY FIRST KISS. GOSHHHHHHHHH I CAN'T. I CAN'T . I CAN'T . I 'M GOING TO DIE BECAUSE OF SO MUCH HAPPY. ' i'm screaming my inside.

I held her nape and kissed her. Her arms around my neck. We deepened our kiss. After while , I let go of our kiss and looked at her. She is breathing heavily. Actually we both out of our breath. Gosh i'm addicted to her lips only a one kiss. This is heaven. And she looked at other direction. I talked to her. Yet she is on top of me.I think she was feeling shy.

" Sooooo " i said and she looked at me.

" I love you " i said to her. She smiled at me cutly and said " I love you too freen "

" Ok becbec , We have to go to class now. Will you rise above my body? You are too heavy " I said while giggling.

" Freeeen. Hmhp.Don't talk to me again you idiot " she said and now she is pouting. Ooohh this cute puppy.

" Hey , Don't talk like this to your girlfriend huh " i said and she chuckled.

" Freen , How do we tell this to our friends? she asked.

"Umm, we don't have to tell them. They will know. You know about nam eyes right." I said. "So, now let's go, shall we, Beck?"

"Okay, let's go." she said I held her hand and went to our friends.

TO BE CONTINUED...
_______________________________________

Sooo they are girlfriends now. Let's see what happen future.

Guys really i don't know how to write 18+ chapters....
Do you want 18+ chapters , because it's so difficult to write...

But i try my best ok... But guys please don't be panic. I talk about THE  FUTURE. hahaha 😂 It' s too soon to be adults. Right ?

But if you like it , i can do it for you.
Ok now bye bye guys...
See you in next chapter.
Love yuuuuuu ❤️