Camp Soulcrusher

Twisted Land Twists & Terrors

Chapter 1: Camp Soulcrusher

Date: July 6th, 1976

There was once a small camp surrounded by trees. It's name was thought to have been a joke. Almost 40 years after the Kanoka volcano wiped out everything in Twisted Land, this camp had been well establish for several years due to the construction of shops and restaurants nearby that eventually led to a hotel and then Kanoka Bay from there. This camp was called Camp Soulcrusher. And while it was revived in 2021 along with several other sites of horrible events as haunted houses and scare zones, we aren't focusing on the immersive storyline of Twisted Land's Terror World event that runs in September and October. No no. There's something far scarier in store for all of you but before I tell you the story of Camp Soulcrusher as I observed it when I traveled to 1976, let me explain briefly what Twisted Land is. It isn't just a hub for the BRAINS Collective in terms of our supplies and more with several hidden places located throughout. It's a theme park that also has a water park called Wild Waters. It is located within Minecraft and is being built on a world in creative mode. But if you've read my other stories, you will have already come to know that fact. The fact that it is indeed being worked on on my Minecraft app for iPad. But out there in the Minecraft multiverse, it truly exists as a place you can visit if you can somehow travel dimensions. I started the theme park in Spring 2014 after months of wrecking havoc with the terrain where it would be built. I burned down trees, blew up things, and more. And then, my love of roller coasters caused me to build the first coaster: the Crazy Coaster. It still exists but it's heavily changed from its original version.

That being said, it is still important I share the history of Twisted Land in decent detail. Just enough to understand how it has developed. Overtime, I flattened more of the park and terraformed it. It is now full of well over 100 things now. The Crazy Coaster led to the Toilet Spiral Coaster and High Striker(now known as Quickdraw Canyon Gold Rush). And within a month, inspired by the Cube SMP on Minecraft Java, the first shops were built. That sparked the first area. Spawn now known as Action Town, a place of restaurants, stores, a hotel, and several high quality roller coasters. Space Mountain in Disney World sparked my own Tomorrowland though it wasn't very good until I began gradually changing it in 2020. It's now called Sector Infinity. The Haunted Coaster was built in July 2014 and spawned Halloween Land, now called Slaughterville. The only island in Twisted Land sparked Crazy Land, now a much larger area called Paradise Cove. I built a small church while at a wedding. White Land was born as a result. Now Mount Warp Alpinist Village, the almost least worked on area but with a very snowy and warm charm to it. Quickdraw Canyon was born from a western area idea I had years ago in the place of a area with 2 nice houses, one a dog house. The Tumbleweed roller coaster and a saloon exists where it was now. I also scrapped my own version of Diagon Alley as an area and Quickdraw Canyon took over all that space I made for it as well as about half of a small area called Prototype Land(once X-base after the former Kings Island area). The expansion of Spawn as it was called was cut down when I made Twisted Land Boardwalk which now has "& Arts Center" in its name by the ocean. It took the other part of Prototype Land in 2022. I could go on but you get it. There's other areas.

I continued making good, decent, and lame things in Twisted Land till November 2015 when the Redstone update came and broke my world. It wouldn't be until December 26th, 2020 that I would be able to work on it and have it save after getting a new iPad and transferring my data over. And when I got back to it, I began drastically transforming so much of the park. Kingdom Land was removed for a Paradise Cove expansion with a volcano roller coaster. And now, a huge portion of the park has been pretty much completed. Action Town, Paradise Cove, Mount Warp Alpinist Village, Quickdraw Canyon, and Twisted Land Boardwalk & Arts Center are now all completed besides some spaces for haunted houses in the future but that's about it. They total up to around half of Twisted Land's space. Camp Soulcrusher was built over pools I thought I demolished years ago until I uncovered them. They're still there because I was planning on removing Camp Soulcrusher year after year after Halloween to reveal them again. Obviously, plans have changed. I'm keeping all my seasonal themed attractions in place year round no matter where they are. Twisted Land itself has become a integral setting in these stories of mine that detail my interdimensional adventures through both time and space. It is a well protected and safe place to have fun and more. Now let's turn back the clock from June 10th, 2023 all the way back to July 6th, 1976. For simplicity's sake, we use Earth's main method of date and time keeping to list what day it is most of the time. This time is no exception. I watched the story unfold. It all began with a radio advertisement for Camp Soulcrusher. The normal radio advertisement. No one lived in Twisted Land per say but the nearest town was only about 30,000 blocks away. In a normal Minecraftian school for magic, not the Lost Academia of course but a magic school nonetheless, the radio was on in a classroom. And the advertisement played.