Outlaw Heist: Steal From The Rich

Twisted Land Twists & Terrors

Chapter 2: Outlaw Heist: Steal From The Rich

Date: March 8th, 1885

The Quickdraw Canyon portion of the arc begins. This chapter tells the story of the roller coaster of the same name. It will also tell part of the aftermath by telling the story of another attraction. Before that begins, enjoy the opening for this story that I wrote. I forgot to include it last chapter.

"You've arrived, it's time to have fun

Welcome to the park, Twisted Land

Let's put our hands together and then,

Move our legs together too

After that, we move our bodies around

As if we're experiencing a heart line roll

Do the Twisted Land Twist

Let it fill you with excitement and energy

It's what you'll need to check out the

Many experiences in this park

Some might terrify you, some might

Make you scream, some might make

You laugh, some may immerse you

Into the past or future

It all depends on what you see and feel

So get ready by doing

The Twisted Land Twist

Don't hesitate, it's okay, you'll be safe here

The experiences aren't going to hurt you

Take my hand and let show you you

What there is to see

Escape From Kanoka!, Mining Mayhem,

Body Harvest Festival, Time Warp Infinity

Discovery Of The Pink Penguins,

Torment Train, Crazy Tower, Art Attack!,

Dreaded Witch's Bog, Distorted Hotel,

Loco Bueno, LAUGH TO DEATH,

Neck Breaker, Floral Power

There's so much to see and ride

Get ready for an adventure"

In Quickdraw Canyon, a town within the land of Twisted Land ruled by the oppression of the sheriffs and other imperialist servants, a group of outlaws jailed within the seemingly small jail located in Northeastern Quickdraw Canyon, not far from The Tumbleweed Saloon were plotting. They were a trio of misfits with the names: Dieo, Snarky, and Doomer. Dieo speaks one night after the sheriff, Barginswa dozes off while sitting on a chair. He was supposed to watch over them even through the night but he messed up. "So, we really need to escape this jail. They jailed us for being different and we've been here for months. I'm so hungry and thirsty and drained." Doomer replies: "Is there really any hope of us escaping? I want to believe we can but I just can't bring myself to believing we have anywhere close to a chance." Snarky speaks: "Oh stop that! Come on, let's put our heads together! It certainly beats hearing the snores of our jailer!" "As always, you're right, Snarky. You're the brains." "Don't cut your damn self short, Dieo! You got loads of brain power too! Same with you Doomer! We may be a bunch of misfits but together, we're stronger than the sheriff will ever be!" They stay up for hours to plan what they have planned. When done, they finally go to sleep in their cells after living after midnight a little bit. Not rocking till the dawn or anything but they still did it. When Barginswa wakes up, he finds the trio fast asleep in their cells. Or that's what he thought. They were pretending to be asleep now. They secretly need less sleep than the average person. Even in such a small jail, the rouse was easy for them to pull. Doomer's gloomy mentality ensured that his thinking process was pushed until he wasn't worried about the plan anymore, allowing for the perfecting of their whole entire plan. The sheriff yells: "Wake up, you freakish scum! Wake up! Feeding time! Eat so you can live longer enough to be punished more!" They continue to pretend being asleep even as the sheriff puts moldy bread and dirty water in their cells.