The Tumbleweed & Cowskull

Twisted Land Twists & Terrors

Chapter 3: The Tumbleweed & Cowskull

Date: March 8th, 1885

Doomer, Dieo, and Snarky now found themselves surprised as the tumbleweed suddenly takes off and starts as ending as of its a roller coaster. "This gives so much meaning to my life! I'm feeling like my life has never been so meaningful!" "Doomer, this is wacky! Even I'm excited! The physics this thing is breaking.. It's so immense.." "Woohoo! Now you're really having fun! Oh right! Hell yeah! Let's get ready for some fun! I like how it is turning to avoid going into the Mount Warp Alpinist Village! What a nice place! We have to go there sometime!" "Don't forget, we have to help the miners." "I know I know! Don't worry!" "I once thought everything was meaningless as I said before. But now, we're about to go down and I'm ready to forget my worries! Wait, how are we supposed to get off this thing?" Dieo couldn't answer Doomer as they found themselves going down and turning several times doing so. But as they quickly go down, Dieo exclaims: "I guess we'll find out how to get off!" Snarky yells as they end up by the train station: "Train!" Doomer yells right after as they spend a few seconds in a small tunnel: "Tunnel! There's no meaninglessness here! Only fun! This tumbleweed is so mysterious!" They speed through a small room while going up with barrels in it before making a small slow dip. They go up another big hill. Dieo exclaims: "This is so fascinating! It's really like we're riding a roller coaster powered by power rails! Our new friend's going to jealous! This makes me want to become a scientist!" Doomer says as they briefly slow down: "We're slowing! Now we aren't! Wee!" They turn as they go up a couple more times before dipping without much warning after another speed boost. They all scream excitedly as they descend downward and turn 3 times before making a splash in a puddle of sorts that's on top of a small walking bridge by the saloon. Doomer says: "My inner child is growing! And it's making me go weeeeeee! Splash!" "Interesting that we're having a splashdown!" "Hell yeah! It's truly just like a roller coaster!"

They don't have much time to say anything else as they turn and quickly ascend again in the direction of the aforementioned village. Doomer is able to just point and say: "It's the village again!" Dieo nods: "This tumbleweed must love that area!" They descend again with much speed and just enjoy themselves. Along their way until the next incline, the tumbleweed flies flat and turns some times. Snarky says: "I guess it doesn't want to touch the hill at all!" They then go up again. Doomer says: "Look, it's the train station!" "How interesting! We get to go over the train then! It's stationary after all!" Once they finish going up, they go down again and widen their eyes as part of the tumbleweed breaks off to smash some windows of a inaccessible room above the lobby for the train station which is mostly made out of wood. A couple seconds after that, they go up into where the windows were and scream as they weave in and out of the room up and down for a few seconds. "Aaaaa! This is wild! The tumbleweed is breaking windows! I'm so glad it's not breaking me instead!" "I thought you were over that stuff, Doomer!" "Old habits die hard, Snarky!" "How intriguing! I can barely take note of what's in this room! And we're just about to leave it!" They dip slightly and go over the stage in the train station before starting to go up again. "Hell yeah! The stage! I wish they had something going on there right now! Oh well!" As they go up again, it takes more time than expected to go up. As they went up and through turns, they kept conversing. "The view is quite stunning! This really is a mysterious tumbleweed!" "Even if I still felt worthless before this, I sure wouldn't at this point! I get the feeling we're about to go down again! Get ready!" As they had quite the long period of going down, Snarky yells: "This is so awesome! Best day ever! So dangerous and so full of action!"

"I have so much meaning now! Let's keep having fun, my friends!" They go down again and then up and down again. After that, they went up and down again a couple of more times before any of them could manage to speak. Dieo observes: "It's clear now that this tumbleweed just wants us to have fun! Why else would we be experiencing this?!" They held on tight and screamed as they went down again and then went through 2 small hill like motions before another splashdown. "Splashy splash!" "Awesome! The water's cold!" They then get launched forward through a tunnel. "Woah! Was this tumbleweed enchanted by a roller coaster designer?! It feels like it! So interesting!" They just enjoy themselves as they go up again, have little time to process going through another splashdown, and descend quickly right after the splashdown. All they could do was scream excitedly. After they drop ended, they immediately went into another hill and drop. "We've never had this much fun! So much meaning can be found in this experience!" "Hell yeah! We're going up again!" They soon level out. "I predict we're heading for the small hill again!" "Is this the end? I don't want it to be!" "No way! Hell no! It can't be over this quickly!" They end up above the small hill and go through a dizzying set of ups, downs, and turns that leave them making noises instead of yelling like: "Uh uh uh uh pppppppp! Oof!" And before they knew it, they were going up again with a greater increase in height and a brief slowdown. They didn't say anything as they were feeling quite winded. And just like that, they drop, level out for a couple of seconds, drop again, go up again, and go down again briefly. Finally recovering, Dieo says: "This is truly extraordinary!" They go through several ups and downs again before any of them say anything else as the excitement has really caught up to them now. They just scream that entire time. And then, they briefly enter a tunnel where Doomer yells once again: "Tunnel!"