Uhh chap 1 ig

OK I just want to say that I don't own any of these characters if I did I'd be rich and famous and not stuck here writing a BSD X Harry Potter fanfiction.

_______________________________________________________

There, in the bustling train station of London during the start of September there stood a very confused and skeptical Dazai Osamu.

The cool autumn breeze swept by as Dazai was walking up to were chuuya and him were supposed to meet at the train station 9 and three quarters, instructions given by their former boss; Mori.

He was looking around when at the corner of his eye the brunette saw some bright ginger hair, he turned and saw his beloved chibi wandering around looking about as confused and skeptical as he felt. When the ginger saw Dazai he scowled and walked up to him. 

"Hello Chibi I see your lost" the brunette said slurring his words carefully, like a snake trying to seduce its prey.

Now, one might say that this sort of interaction would be bizarre for two teens-usually they would assume that Kids their age would be filming ticktock dances or roasting people on the internet, usually, people wouldn't slur their words or speak in a tone that implies seduction whilst really just teasing the other person but for Dazai Osamu and Chuuya Nakahara it would be quite the opposite because they didn't grow up in an environment where they were commonly influent by such content.It was because they grew up on the sides in troupes in gangs in the port Mafia...

Chuuya crossed his arms "It's not like your not  in the same situation you utterly useless waste of bandages"The ginger growled, turning his head to face the grinning brunet.

 "Well if you ask me I'd believe it would be somewhere hidden, no?"~ Dazai said, a coy expression that Chuuya couldn't exactly read plastered on his face.

The exact moment Dazai finished his sentence he saw a hand reach for Chuuyas shoulder, before baking away in a heist. "Uh"- Chuuya said awkwardly turning towar a plumpish woman with a kind face and blazing red hair, almost matching his own "Do you need something Mrs.?"

The woman gave and awkward, high pitched laugh before apologizing "Im sorry, I just though I may have recognized you, you look quite similar to one of my sons" she paused "are you lost?" She asked eyeing their luggages and pulling her own closer.

"Well, yes, you see we are looking for station 9 and three quarters, we are not sure if it really exists but if it does than apparently take us to our new school" Dazai explained 

"Oh!" The woman smiled "My sons take the same train, come with me"

The two adolescents followed the woman to a wall located In between trains 9 and 10 but then she came to an abrupt stop.

"It's a... wall?" Chuuya said skepticaly"Very perceptive of you" Dazai murmured, Chuuya glared at the taller.

"You must go through it, I tell my kids to run if they're unsure, but when you'll in, you will see the train that will take you to Hogwarts" she said in a matter a fact tone 

"Thank you Mrs." Dazai answered cheerfully "And, in case we ever meet again, Im dazai and this is Chuuya"

"Nice to meet you, Im Molly Weasley" She said "the train leaved in 5 minutes, you two boys should run along now, nice meeting you"

As Chuuya and Dazai ran through the wall they saw the train 9 and three quarters, the pair of them dashed through the doors just in time for the door to close. then, the two started looking for a place to sit. 

The next chapters will be longer than this dw, also this is my first fanfic sorry if it sucks