The slytheryn common room

Dazais pov

Dazais pov

The only thing he ate was crab, he was sad he couldn't drink beer being underage in the wizarding world witch was really annoying.

When he finished his 2 centimeter piece of crab he just sat back and waited for the feast to end so he could go to his dorm. he then realized he was bored so, anyone in their right mind would know that that ment annoying chuuya. So he got up from his seat and headed to the Gryffindor table where he saw chuuya messing with his mashed potatoes.

"Waddya want now mackerel" Chuuya said pointing his fork a Dazai

"Why so mean chibi~" Dazai said teasingly

"Whatever get to the point" Chuuya ushered through a mouth full of chicken

"I was bored" Dazai admitted 

"sometimes I think Ive been assigned the role of a baby sitter my Mori" Chuuya sighed

"Chuuya, I dont know if you've realized this or not, but your the same size of a child" Dazai stated crossing his arms

"Whatever" Chuuya said still focusing on his food

"I think the feast is ending, we should go to our groups" Chuuya said once again, shooing the chesnut away

"Ok Chibi, love you" Dazai said 

"Go fuck your self" he shouted.Dazai merely smirked coyly and turned away skipping back to the emerald slytheryn table.

As Dazai steered himself back to the Slytheryn table the girl with the pug like face and the other kid came to talk to dazai.

"What were you doing" She asked accusingly crossing her arms and scowling at the brunette

"Whatever do you mean" Dazai said in a dramatic tone, putting a hand over his heart

"You left for a solid 10 minutes" She pointed out

"I got lost looking for the bathroom, still dont know where it is"The brunette lied, a white lie-couldn't do any harm

"Pansy leave him alone he's new, by they way Im Blaise and this is Pansy"The kid called Blaise said, putting a hand on pansy shoulder.

"A pleasure to meet you, My name is dazai" 

"Oh yeah and you missed a little bit of the assembly, third floor is forbidden as always and the password is lemon juice"

"The password to what? The door to death? I wanna know!" Dazai asked enthusiastically

"To get in the dorm idiot" Pansy said still Scowling at Dazai

"Pansy nock it off... and dazai.. dont make those jokes" blaise said, there there was a hint of uncertainty in his voice

"Don't worry about it" Dazai said innocently "it's just a joke isn't it?"

As they continued to walk through what looked like a dungeon with the rest of the slytherins Dazai asked "Where's Draco"

"Draco is doing some important stuff that has nothing to do with the likes of a filthy mudblood such as yourself" Pansy declared snapping at Dazai

"Geez okay"Dazai said rolling his eyes

As they continued to walk Dazai thought about a year with out Mori San, it was going to be great but he still cant avoid him even if they wont be in person anymore. He knew that mori would be constantly bugging him no water what. In the meantime he had to figure out how to use magic, he knew how of course but it really drained him to do it for longer than 45 minutes. His mind was so distracted, Oda is dead, odasaku is.... Dead it was so shocking and his adolescent mind was still trying to overcome the shock... He's dead, he died in my arms....His thoughts however were interrupted by the sudden stop of footsteps.They had reached the dorms. dazai was excited to finally sleep and get out of his own head.

"Lemon juice" snape said loudly to what looked like a silver goblete filled to the top with green liquid, a door that wasn't visible before swung open to reveal a room lit by green torches, their were several skulls on top of a large fire place that seemed to be the main source of light.Around the fire place their where multiple sofas and chairs, slytheryn banners covered the walls, the common room wasn't that bad and the couches looked really confortable. He shared a room with Blaise, Draco and and ugly slytheryn who was so boring Dazai didnt bother to remember his name.

 Dazais bed was in the far corner right next to a window, he decided to put a photo Oda by his night desk.When his cat that he definitely didnt steal from Fukuzawa (the ADA boss) got out of its cage he decide to sit on the window. The grounds were beautiful, dazai hoped that one day he'd be buried in a place as beautiful as this.

OK this chapter is finally done my goal is for most of the chapters to look like this.😊

-Sophie 🫧