Heaven gates

It was a beautiful day in the heaven. Everyone was happy and playing games. Except for ENFP. She was just sitting on the cloud lonely. No one wanted to talk to her, everyone was afraid of her and really jealous, because she was born with black wings and beautiful bright halo. Her messy hair was green with mild hair cut. She was sitting on the cloud bored. She really wanted to play, but she knows everybody will avoid her, so she stayed were she was and she was staring at the huge gates. The Heaven gates. The guardian angels only can cross the gates. Why? Simply, because they have to protect the humans, and they were trained how to protect people and also practicing with the sword and shield. The other angels were doing: poets, sports, playing on instruments, painting, playing and more.
ENFP really wanted to be a guardian angel, so she was training and practicing almost all the time. Now she has a break, and then she and the others have a test of speed. So she has to fly really fast. Let's see, how is it going to end.

ENFP pov
I saw other angels flying to the stadium, I followed them. I was flying in the middle, classically no one wanted to be near me. I just don't understand why. Oh, I forgot to introduce myself. My name is ENFP, I'm a guardian angel in training, I'm 8 years old...or at least that's what I remember....
I don't know if time in Heaven is counting years, but they said nothing, so I suppose I'm 8 years old forever. I know what you are saying.
,,Why do you wanna be a guardian angel and why do they allow you at that young age?"
I will be honest, I wanna get out of here. I know Heaven is a beautiful place, but...you know. And they allow me because they don't care. Firstly they didn't want me to join, but when they saw my strength and speed they accepted me. Now here I am. The stadium...
The coach is telling us what we can do, how fast we have to be
bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla
This is soooooo boring!

When she finally stopped, she started calling names. Everyone was so fast. Oh! My turn!
I flew high and fast.  I was feeling free. I flew through the clouds. But the coach gave me a big surprise.
Coach: Sorry, but you failed.
ENFP: B-but, I was fast!
Coach: yeah, but you fall on the cloud.
That wasn't true! Everyone was laughing at my failure. I was feeling the tears were coming. I flew away. Away from everyone. Away from town. I sat down. I was staring at the Heaven gates. Man, I really wanna be down there.

Wait! Maybe I can! I know I failed but they will not care if I just leave. Or?

Well this is going to be interesting XD