Successful escape?

ENFP was ready to leave, she had a small backpack, armour with shield and sword. Everything that she will need, she put on her bed.
ENFP: Hmmmmm, I think that's enough. But everyone will see me. I need a plan.
ENFP was thinking, she can leave at night but the guards will be around the Heaven gates.
It's true no one will care if she leaves but the guards are soooo obsessed with the rules.
ENFP- I need to think, ugh 🥹.
She was thinking for almost an hour.
ENFP- Wait......I can finally do my ninja skills!!!
ENFP opened her wardrobe, she pulled out a black ninja costume.
ENFP- Perfecto, no one will see me.
At least in the dark, hmmmm, meh I will do it. I don't care.

ENFP was already in the spot, when she saw the sun is finally going down she also saw guards. She quickly flew, it was dark so no one noticed her. The guards were guarding and...... chatting? Whatever, that was ENFP chance. She flew fast that she can. She nearly reached her finish line but guard noticed her.
Guard 1: Hey! You!!
Guard 2: you shouldn't be here!
They started to chase her, but ENFP was faster, and I mean more faster than the guards. But she started to feel tired.
ENFP- No, I need to hold up...
Guards started catching up. ENFP then got a crazy idea. Like always.
She flew down and started spinning, she made a little tornado. Guards were so confused at first but soon they realised what was happening. The tornado started pulling the guards, they panicked a little bit. Then ENFP had a perfect time to escape. She did it.

ENFP pov
I did it....I DID IT!!!!! WOHOOOOOO!!!!
Yeah boy. I was sooooo happy, but my happiness quickly disappeared. I was so tired, but I didn't see any clouds. My wings started slowing down and what happened next,....I don't remember.

I'm sorry for the short chapter but my ideas are for another chapter TwT.
So what do you think?