Introduction + AN

Hi everyone! 

Thank you for reading this. It's my first story that I'm actually letting people see so I'm a bit nervous but I've seen how amazing this community is and I'm hoping I can learn how to be a better writer while also building my confidence. 

I don't really know where this story is going to head, I've got a few plot lines and things but if you have any ideas for the future please comment. 

This is a Throne of Glass fan-fiction following an oc I've created named Kamali (meaning: spirit guide or protector). Credit to Sarah J Maas for all the other characters and the original storyline, which are from the Throne of Glass series.

Warning: there are quite a few spoilers for the series so I would recommend you read the books beforehand, that way you can know whats going on and understand some little references I've dotted throughout. 

There are also references to sexual abuse and torture, as well as wars and death. I will try to give warnings at the start of the chapters, but ultimately only you can know what might upset or trigger you. Her memories are in italics so it's pretty easy to skip over that sort of thing if you want, but I can't guarantee you will still understand everything. Please think of yourself first and foremost, but I hope you enjoy the story!

Xx Tahlia