PART-7

What a present surprise guys, Aku hamari baat bhi hui thi subah and you didn't tell you guys are coming, who is this cute baby” exclaimed an overly excited Naina on seeing the baby.  “ He is so cute, oh my golu molu, chocopie, '' she said, picking him up. '' I see tum dono se wait nahi hua isliye baby ke aane se pehle hi you adopted a big brother for him or her” she said pointing towards Akruti’s baby bump which has started to become visible, she was in her first trimester.

Nainu , tu bhi na kuch bhi bolti h” chided Akruti , in an embarrassing tone, trying to hide her blushing face. “ Aur rahi baat champ ki toh yeh meri bestie ka baby hai, she was in an emergency so me & Abhi are babysitting him” she added looking toward her husband, who was busy talking about something with Rajveer.

“ I see , it's gonna be a good practice for you guys before the baby comes,” Naina said.

“ haa woh toh, it's fun to have champ around and you know what the best part is, in the past few days , since he have been here, he has gelled up so well with me, though he hasn't started speaking but they say na action touches your heart  more than words, i can say for sure, he is going to be a gentle and the best big brother for his sibling. Yeh sab chod when you guys are —------” Aku was about to say but she stopped in her tracks , hearing the baby’ s voice, he had spoken his first word.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A big palace is seen, a Puja is going on inside , it's a happy occasion for all of them as the annaprashan ceremony of the twins is going on. The faces of the parents are glistening with pride as the kids' dearest mamu fed them kheer. When the ritual is over. Several objects like books, pens, jewels, medals, guns etc are placed before the twins , as it is believed that whichever item the baby first picks is an indication of his or her future career. A  pen symbolizes wisdom, a book stands for knowledge, a jewel which signifies wealth,  medals signify they will bring laurels and a gun is especially kept to see if any of them will follow their parents footsteps in serving the country. 

While Both the twins wobble around the materialistic  business stuff, they suddenly start snatching things from each other and started crying,  this is when a young boy who is barely 6  years old come to mediate between the twins and take the business stuff to put it out of reach of the kids with the help of his friends , who are same age as him, but  they forgot to take the medals which are then taken by the twins , making everyone go in awe that they are going to follow on their parents footsteps.

On this happy occasion , Rajveer has brought specially designed payal(anklets) for his baby girl , while Naina has brought S shaped customized lockets for her twins. It was a family heirloom. On seeing her father, the baby cooed and Rajveer lifted his princess in his lap. He made her sit and carefully tied the payal on her leg and also to check whether it was perfect or not. 

तेरी लाडकी में, लाडकी मैं

तेरी लाडकी में, छोडूंगी ना तेरा हाथ

डोरी खींची डोरी, पलने के तूने मोरी

मेरे सपनो को झुलाया सारी रात

भले बगिया तेरी छोड़ी, भले नींदिया तेरी छोरी

बस इत्ती सी बात तो रखियो मेरी याद

तेरी लाडकी में, लाडकी में

तेरी लाडकी में, छोडूंगी ना तेरा हाथ

The payal was making the baby feel ticklish and she took her first step making Rajveer teary eyed. "Naina", he called out to his heartbeat who too was elated. The jingle of the anklets made Ansh giggle with babyish laughter every time his sister took a step. 

A middle aged lady was delicately gazing at the anklet she was holding, thinking of the happy memory,  when she came out of her memories as her brother calls her.

"Nainu , kha khoi hui h tu"

"Kahi bhi toh nhi "

"Jhoot mat bolo mujhe pata h you were thinking about Gudiya and Aru, kitni bade ho gaye honge na dono, gudiya toh bilkul hamare junior ke atarh hogi, i think "

"Ha me unke bare me hi soch rahi hu, i hope itna haq hai mere pass ki me unke baare me soch saku, bachi h woh meri , janam diya h mene usse , pata nhi kha hogi, kiss haal me hogi,uss din maine sirf apni doll k hi nahi bhai apne bade bete ko bhi khodiya i wish i had never let go of him that day then we won't have been in this situation, our Aru would have been with us, Raj and i wouldn't have seperated and all these things won't have happened. Neither Arjun or Shivi would have to grow without their mother, I don't want ki humse jo  galtiya huwi uski saja hamare bachon ko mile, par wohi hua jiska mujhe daar tha i left them alone bhai pata nhi kya kya Saha hoga usne , please mujhe meri bachi aur mera bada beta la do, please mujhe un se mila do" she said weepingly.

The person immediately engulfed her in a hug and tried to calm her down, it hurt him like someone stabbed his heart when he sees her suffering like that , no one deserves it. No one deserves to stay away from their child. Deep down , he can't forgive both of them  for destroying their Happy abode but at the same time he can't bring himself to hate them because even he knows what happened years back was destined to happen. Rajveer is someone whom he has admired and respected a lot, he has played a huge role in his life not only personally but professionally. All things left aside , he owes his life to him, if not for him , he would have lost his life and as a soldier and as a Rajput, he just can't forget the *ehsan* he has on him . When Naina has calmed down a little, he said “ Nainu janta hu tera dil nahi samjhega but yeh baat tu bhi ache se janti h, Abhi and Arjun koi anch nhi aane denge hamari princess pe. We may not know the truth that time but they have known it and more than anything , Abhi has standed by Rajveer when we all took your side. At the moment , I don't know where they are but I do know Abhi  regards Shivi as his daughter and Akruti would never let her feel your absence and Arjun usse choti behn se jada apni bachi manta hai and me aaj tujhse yeh wada karta hu , ki me boht jald tujhe tere dono bacho se milaunga. You know Abhi ne kitna mushkil kar diya hai uss tak pohchana, he is perfectly taking care of his role of safeguarding the kids that even we couldn't reach them,and  now toh even Arjun has entered the field, he is just too genius, after all he has learnt strategies from his father only, its difficult to crack but i will try to find some way, that's a promise, just thoda intezar aur karle”

Naina- janti hu main yeah sab, par dil ka kya karu ye samjhne ko razi hi nahi hai, aaj kuch jyada hi yaad kar raha hai yeh apne dono bacho  ko, un palo ko mehsoos karne ki koshish kar raha hai yeah jinke liye main waha thi hi nahi uske saath……..shayad hi koi maa hogi mere alawa jissko apne baccho ke baare mein kuch nahi pata , nahi hota aur intezar.

Person - don’t think about Nainu it, itne saal intezar kiya h toh kuch din aur sahi, aur rahi baat jo huwa uski toh im sure they will understand , woh tumhare hi bacche hai samajh jayenge

Naina- i hope so too…….i hope so too..

After a while,

“Nainu i will be going out of the city for the next two weeks”

“But yha—”

“Jana jaruri h, there is some information and the kids need me”

“Okay aur yha ki chinta mat karna , i will  manage up here” 

A/n: long time, thanks to all those who have stuck with us and for all the love you have given to this story, we can’t promise regular updates but will try to update frequently depending upon our schedules. And special mention to  PranjaulJhaveri for the song and helping with Raj and his princess happy moment and for pestering me for updates. This is for you bcoz you made both of us  realize, this story still has admirers in spite of both of us going on hiatus.
And , yes finally the identity of kids have been revealed to an extent. I hope you enjoyed reading.       
Stay tuned and Keep up with the guesses of who is who!!!